Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Recall Mel Martinez Petition Different Article Than Below

People in Florida are fed up with Senator Martinez. I found this link on a blog about the immigration bill.

http://www.recallmel.com/

Florida Senator Mel Martinez Is Supporting Amnesty For Undocumented Illegal Immigrants
    Join The Petition Drive To Recall Senator Martinez On Our Secure Server!

Border Security & Immigration Reform Must Be Fair Not Amnesty From The Senate

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Has Become The Goal Of Senator Mel Martinez

However Senator Mel Martinez was quite vocal in his opposition to any form of amnesty for illegal immigrants during his 2004 campaign here in Florida. It was the main reason many Republicans fought so hard to get him elected. Here are the Senator's own words from the campaign: "Our immigration policy should first and foremost ensure the security of our great Nation and those individuals posing a terrorist threat should be prevented from entering our country. I strongly oppose amnesty for illegal aliens; our immigration laws should not reward lawlessness."

Why Would The Senator Totally Reverse His Position On What Was A Campaign Promise

I wish it could be said for sure but honestly I can do little more than speculate. One truth in life that rarely changes. If you want to know why something is the way it is, follow the money and you will usually find the correct answer. Personally I suspect that this is the ultimate case of special interest & lobbyist polluting our political system. The sad truth seems to be that there is a powerful & wealthy special interest group for everyone but Americans, and if we do not work together as Americans then we will suffer the consequences as individuals. Perhaps it is as simple as the Senator may have forgotten that he is supposed to protect & defend the Constitution as he pledged in his oath of office.

Our Goal Is To Remove Senator Martinez From Both His Senate & RNC Chair Positions

This tragic reversal by the Senator has placed him in the position in my opinion, of having betrayed the very people that worked the hardest to get him where he is. That coupled with the potential that this shameful Immigration policy has to tear this country to shreds, possibly to the point of civil war. The time has come when good people cannot sit quietly by and let our country slip into oblivion. We can work now to effect the removal of those who do not represent our interest.

Can Voters Outside Florida Sign The Petition?

You bet, the more the merrier! Of course only the Florida registered voters will count towards a recall effort. However the addition of 10 times as many Americans calling for his ouster will lend a great weight to our voices.

Home Mission Statement FAQ's About Us Privacy Policy Sign The Petition Articles Links Press & Contact
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signed with great pleasure. This website should be linked to every anti-amnesty site on the net.

Signed