Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RECONQUISTA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RECONQUISTA

... "[Proposition]187 is the last gasp of white America in California. And people say to me on the Senate floor when I was in the Senate, why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs? And I tell my white colleagues, you're going to need them."

Art Torres, Chair, California Democratic Party (3 )

"English-only speakers are the pendejos. We will elect the next President. Latino Vote USA is a 20-state alliance. We will decide the ballot issues."

Esteban Torres, U.S. House of Representatives (4)

"We're in a civil war. They want to divide us. United Latinos will win throughout California."

Joe Baca, California State Assembly (4 )

"We're proud to stand with you against Proposition 187 - we'll fight Proposition 187 in other states as well... We're counting on you. You really hold the key. Hispanics are on the move. Some states don't want to make it easy to register [voters] so we've sued Pete Wilson."

Vice President Al Gore - At Southwest Voter Registration Meeting

many more quotes at
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/ADS/Re...tio970719.html
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

JAK
    I believe this is also on this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs? And I tell my white colleagues, you're going to need them."
    In CA, whites... er, excuse me, Non-Hispanic whites are already the minority. Does that mean we qualify for affirmative action?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

JAK

These congressmen .... can they really be this stupid?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Jak,,

They can be so corrupt. The lawbreakers are thinking of re-election, re-election, re-election. NOT the USA, NOT upholding the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and other silly things like that.

btw, I really like that picture!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    No Jak,,

They can be so corrupt. The lawbreakers are thinking of re-election, re-election, re-election. NOT the USA, NOT upholding the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and other silly things like that.

btw, I really like that picture!!!!
    The problem with their thinking is that they ignore the crucial part of the equation. If they allow this amnesty today, if they are not hispanic they will be overthrown (and maybe even deported) like the rest of non hispanic White, Black Americans. You have to wonder if any of the morons for amnesty are even capable of seeing past the nose on their face.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    ...why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs? And I tell my white colleagues, you're going to need them."
    In CA, whites... er, excuse me, Non-Hispanic whites are already the minority. Does that mean we qualify for affirmative action?
    Reptile09, the only way we will ever qualify for anything is to take our country back and thats the affirmative action we are now takeing rather they like it or not!! Here we come!

EVERYONE VOTE HERE!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64030
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow. I did not know that Latinos....and these are/were part of the United States congress from what I see??? I did not know they were so damn racist. This is appaling....saying "white man" and threatening to make us the minority?? OMG bring it ON dirty scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!

The only good thing about this is RECONQUESTA IS BEING EXPOSED to AMERICA!!

The word is out that they are a separtist, racist group that is funded by La Raza who in turn in funded by AMERICAN TAXES!!

La Raza makes the KKK look like a Sunday Church Group.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast