Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RECONQUISTA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"We're in a civil war. They want to divide us. United Latinos will win throughout California."
    Excuse me.. I am a latina but I am an American citizen First and I am not advocating for this kind of non sense. You are the disease, you want to divide us...This is the United States of America, if you don't like it.. GO HOME!! I think California is a lost cause but the rest of the country should wise up.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Nadys,

but I am an American citizen First and I am not advocating for this kind of non sense
    Exactly, Nadys, just like the rest of us citizens!!!! It does NOT matter race, ethnicity, religion, sex....we're AMERICANS FIRST!

And sadly, that is not the attitude of too many, today.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadys
    "We're in a civil war. They want to divide us. United Latinos will win throughout California."
    Excuse me.. I am a latina but I am an American citizen First and I am not advocating for this kind of non sense. You are the disease, you want to divide us...This is the United States of America, if you don't like it.. GO HOME!! I think California is a lost cause but the rest of the country should wise up.
    It really has nothing to do with being latina.... its about being bigoted.. I am glad to see that you get it!
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12