Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Record expected for U.S. population

Record expected for U.S. population
    By Mary Lou Pickel
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The nation’s population is projected to reach 305,529,237 on New Year’s Day, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.

That’s nearly a one percent increase from last New Year’s.

In January 2009, one birth is expected to occur every eight seconds and one death every 12 seconds.

Immigration is expected to add one person every 36 seconds in January.

Overall, between birth, death and people entering and leaving the country, the U.S. population is expected to increase by one person every 14 seconds in January, according to the census.

At that rate, it will probably take another 33 years before the country adds another 100 million people.

The U.S. is expected to reach the 400 million mark somewhere between 2038 and 2039, according to the latest Census Bureau population projections.

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/pri ... ensus.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Immigration is expected to add one person every 36 seconds in January.
    if this wasnt so scary i would be laughing ... this is the result of poorly educated 3rd world people breeding at an uncontrollable rate

can someone talk to these people about the benifits of condoms
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good shot, AS7! Stuck behind a school bus and watching the little non-English-speaking munchkins unload at an apartment complex, you have to wonder first, if there isn't some ethnic tradition against use of condoms, or perhaps all they can afford are the ones with holes in them, made in China, of course.

I heard this on the radio and I must concur with AS7.

Garanteed, there is not a damn thing any politician will do about this until it is too late. I will be 40 in 2010 and I hope Im not around when this happens. It already doesn't feel like America anymore-how much worse will it be by 2040?

ELE

The population explosion should deter Amnesty advocates!

Un-believable ! And Obama wants to give amnesty to 12 plus illegals and their extended familes? It is pure stupdity and insanity!