Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    There's another way to look at this. It seems to me, Robert Rector. And that is if low-skill workers are being brought in by corporate America, what they're really doing is pushing the burden of providing for those low-skill workers, particularly, illegal immigrant, off on the American taxpayer, so that the company, the employer of those illegal aliens won't be paying that 32 -- or $22,000, and the difference, if we can assume that, each year.

RECTOR: That's exactly right. When the Chamber of Commerce will come to me and lobby and say, oh, we have to have these workers. We'd have to pay a dollar an hour more if we didn't have them.

I say, look, each one of these workers that you bring in like this, if they come in with family, it's costing the taxpayers $22,000. Do you as an employ want to pay that cost? They say, oh no, no. We don't want to pay that.

They just want to shift those costs onto the taxpayer so they can make a tiny bit more profit. It's a terrible, terrible idea. And we have a very generous system for people born in the United States, we support them through welfare. We subsidize their Social Security. We give basically free education for their kids.
    ** what is the CHAMBER LOBBYING Rector for?
    This is quite an eye opener!!

Look at those figures and look at what WE, the American Taxpayer have been forking over our hard earned money for. We're paying $22,000 per family of ILLEGALS each year. This is outrageous!
    They were probably lobbying him to keep his mouth shut and not report his study and research to the taxpayers, not good you know for immigration, affraid we are going to be alittle pissed off, and you know what I am!!!They are choking the life out of us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    We're paying $22,000 per family of ILLEGALS each year.
    And, because they are low-skilled workers, if they become legal, they will still cost around $22,000 and we will be paying more for the additional family members, many of whom, depending on the unemployment rate, be on welfare. Let's see how everybody we know feels about this! Great talking point!

SOSAD, since I've been gone your Smileys have gotten downright scary! Or are you welcoming me back???

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    2ndamendsis wrote:
    We're paying $22,000 per family of ILLEGALS each year.
    And, because they are low-skilled workers, if they become legal, they will still cost around $22,000 and we will be paying more for the additional family members, many of whom, depending on the unemployment rate, be on welfare. Let's see how everybody we know feels about this! Great talking point!

SOSAD, since I've been gone your Smileys have gotten downright scary! Or are you welcoming me back???
    Oliver, bout time you got home!!!we missed your 2 cents!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You know who purports himself to be a huge fiscal conservative???

Jeff Flake of Flake/Gutierrez

Maybe we should all call his office on Monday to get his response to the Rector analysis--is he "fiscal conservative Flake" or "amnesty squish Flake"??? He needs to pick one--can't be both, right?

SOSAD, I'm not really home, I'm in Pittsburgh. You'll have to get along without me for another day or so...

PASS these figures to Congress.

Let's call them on their so-called FISCAL concerns.

OR

is that just more propaganda?

Time to find out if they're going to put their money where their mouths are!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12