Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I LOVE "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" sung by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I have several copies of it on tape and, when it comes on, it ALWAYS brings chills!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thats not long enough.
    This woman was in a 'customer service' position for the sate of N.C. To "not want to be near some people because of their appearance or hygiene", is a poor excuse for GIVING OUT LICENSES.
    But I can see her point in trying to make sure she isnt around anyone or anything that may be harmful to her baby. If that were true, she could have spoken up about her concerns or else switched jobs.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, what she should have done was say, "sorry, you're illegal and I can't give you a license so get out of here before I call INS." I would of course called INS anyway. Not that it would have done any good, but it might have sent them packing out of North Carolina.

In defense of this person, Big Dogs like the President are supposed to keep these people out of our country, away from Americans, out of our driver's license bureaus and away from our pregnant women who fear disease. Big Dogs like the President are supposed to keep our country secure so that waking up and going down to work at the Driver's License Bureau is a happy American Thing to do....not some illicit operation for workers to decide do I give them one or not.

They aren't supposed to be here to begin with.

Get Troops to the Borders Now.

Impeach Bush and Cheney and get some Americans in these positions immediately.

Just Do It. If we can impeach Clinton for playing with cigars and Monica, we can impeach Bush for breaching his oath of office; selling us out to the WTO; and deliberately flooding our nation with foreign nationals in violation of US Immigration Law...exposing Americans to crime, disease, rape, murder, job loss, wage loss, housing shortages, rising costs of living.

Just get Bush out and get an American in there. Really, almost any American will do. The operative word is AMERICAN....a real one, not some posterity of proletariat huggers from the 1600's or sore losers leftover from WW II still dreaming of a Reich to rule the world.

WACKOS!!

Get them out of our Capitol.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Impeach Bush and Cheney and get some Americans in these positions immediately.
    Just Do It. If we can impeach Clinton for playing with cigars and Monica, we can impeach Bush for breaching his oath of office; selling us out to the WTO; and deliberately flooding our nation with foreign nationals in violation of US Immigration Law...exposing Americans to crime, disease, rape, murder, job loss, wage loss, housing shortages, rising costs of living.
    Just get Bush out and get an American in there. Really, almost any American will do. The operative word is AMERICAN....a real one, not some posterity of proletariat huggers from the 1600's or sore losers leftover from WW II still dreaming of a Reich to rule the world.
    WACKOS!!
    Get them out of our Capitol.
    I agree Judy. But there are too many PLAYERS in the Bush administration that are counting and playing their money on a World Order. Too many millionaires and billionaires. Too many DISHONEST congress members to count on just one hand. The United Nations wants to get what we earned and spread it around to ALL NATIONS so they wont be LEFT BEHIND. Corruption is ignored around the world. Bush leads the pack. Cheney is 2nd.
    I would love to see Bush & Cheney ousted. But isnt Cheney, being the so-called cice-president, exempt from being impeached?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No. It would be a two step impeachment. Bush one day. Cheney sworn in the next. Impeached that afternoon of the second day before he moves into the White House. At least, that's how I'd do it!

Then swear in Hastert on the Third Day, it's almost Biblical, pray God is with US as he has always been any time we try and help ourselves, and that Hastert under the threat of immediate Impeachment will execute our laws to stop this invasion; that the US Congress will immediately withdraw us from the WTO; and cancel every Free Trade Agreement initiated or signed into law by George Herbert Walker Bush, William Jefferson Clinton (already an Impeached President), or George Wackident Bush...the alias "Strutting Banty Rooster" (that's JuniusJr's--and it just perfect for this Ken Doll we call a President--who can take his Barbie and their little Spanish Terriers and HIT THE ROAD).

The entire legal problem facing the United States can be solved in 3 days.

On the Fourth Day, Hastert orders 200,000 troops to the Borders and Ports of the United States and stops this crap dead in its tracks. Once the ports and borders are secure, 100,000 troops are then sent throughout the country to round up illegal employers; illegal aliens; and legals here on expired visas. We stop payments to any country promoting illegal migration into the United States and close all their Consulates, leaving open only their Embassy.

On the Fifth Day, Hastert introduced a termination of 501 C 3 Status for any organization that is an "advocacy" or "research" organization based upon culture, ethnicity, or language. If you want a 501 C 3 Status, then you best have food in your cupboards, heating oil in your tanks, and be delivering 99% of your contributions in food and heating oil or comparable "true charity". And "lobbying" will be a jailable offense. "Lobbying" means picking up the phone to call a representative or senator at any level for any reason. You may not even "talk" to them. Your job as a charity is to dispense charity, not Hob Knob with our Elected Representatives. PERIOD.

In less than a week, this whole matter will be resolved.

There's plenty of time to do this before Christmas...lets see....yep.....13 days until Christmas. More than enough time!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    In less than a week, this whole matter will be resolved.
    There's plenty of time to do this before Christmas...lets see....yep.....13 days until Christmas. More than enough time!!
    I LOVE IT!! What an extra-special Christmas that would be!!

Yes it would be.

So I think we should in addition to our other duties and calls start openly and vehemently demanding Impeachment of these Traitors before Christmas!!

I M P E A C H__ B U S H__B E F O R E__C H R I S T M A S

M E R R Y__C H R I S T M A S__A M E R I C A!

Then there will be Peace at Last.....Peace at Last.

Lets do it!!

it's almost Biblical
    Um--MAYBE we had better not start talking like that because they are going to think we are "consulting with another Father" i.e. BUSH and IRAQ!
    Maybe we better leave Biblical OUT of our impeachment proceedings because I was thinking that one of our arguments FOR impeachment could be that Bush is DELUSIONAL because he thinks God sent him to Iraq.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Sure, good idea. 3 days just has a special meaning....if you get my drift.

We'll zoom him out to space so he's a Little Closer to his Voices!!

The man is schizophrenic. Those are the "voices" he hears when he thinks it's God.

He is such a Joke.

OH, GOD!! FOMCLMAO!!! WONDERFUL POINT, Judy!!! Send him just a LITTLE CLOSER TO HOME!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12