Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Religious Charity Helping Illegals, Refugees Granted $18 Million Since Trump’s Electi

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Religious Charity Helping Illegals, Refugees Granted $18 Million Since Trump’s Electi

Religious Charity Helping Illegals, Refugees Granted $18 Million Since Trump’s Election

Posted By Ethan Barton On 4:55 PM 03/10/2017

A religious-based charity has received nearly $18 million in federal grants to help refugees and immigrant children who entered the country illegally since Donald Trump was elected president, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

The Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service (LIRS) has received nine federally-funded awards since Nov. 8, all of which came from the the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), USAspending.gov data shows.

Seven of those – worth over $13 million – were awarded under the Unaccompanied Alien Children Program, and the remaining two – worth $4.5 million – were used to helped refugees.

Meanwhile, LIRS received $25 million in federal funds in the four months following former President Barack Obama’s 2012 reelection, data shows. Both HHS and the State Department awarded those grants.

LIRS took another $29 million and $25 million over the same time period during the following two years.

But funds awarded to the charity this time last year dropped significantly. LIRS, in fact, received $1,565 less between November 2015 to March 2016 compared to that same time period since Trump’s election.

LIRS ultimately raked in $60 million total for fiscal 2016 – more than any other year during Obama’s second term, and received $220 million total over his final four years in office. HHS and the State Department awarded each grant to help refugees and unaccompanied children.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/10/re...umps-election/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a travesty!!!

This is insane!!!

No wonder people have lost the faith and respect for churches.

Stop giving these people government money - NOW.

These churches are dirty, dishonest scammers.

I am sickened.

I give NOTHING to the Church. They already rape and scam us out of our Taxpayers dollars for their Human Trafficking. They are nothing but a BIG money making machine!

They need to lose their tax-exempt status and start footing the BILL for illegals, asylum and their bogus agenda.

Do not give any clothes to the Church...the parasite illegals take them...then SELL them.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Cut this crap out of the budget and veto any new budget that has it in there. You want to be "charitable", you do it legally and with your own money.

FAIRTAX NOW!! FAIRTAX NOW!!! SHUT THIS CRAP DOWN!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This may be a repeat - if so, please forgive me.

We go to a lot of garage and rummage sales.

We were at a church sale,it was closing time, and the young ladies were packing.

A young American woman with small children came up to the ladies as asked if they were going to cut prices.

One young lady screwed up her face in her best 'I'm so good' posture and said no, what was left was going to be given to the illegals that worked for the chicken industry.

This church was unwilling to just give a discount to an American woman, but was willing to give it free to illegals.

"Halo-polishers"

Again, I have little or no respect for most churches.

That is the horrible. How could turn a fellow American down? It's disgusting what's going on in our country. It really is. The only shining lights I see are ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Fox News (most of the time) and Donald J Trump.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

And these Churches are stupid. Those left over clothes they gave to the illegals...will be SOLD at swap meet. It is a money making racket for them.

They take, take, take and give nothing in return.

I hope we "return" every last one of them back to where they came from.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

They do, on any Saturday, you will see dozens of yard sales being held by illegals. I don't go to flea markets much, but the ones I have, are full of illegals, selling all kinds of things.

One I noticed was selling bottles of Tide, and other household products. I understand Tide is quite often shoplifted. I'm thinking this could very well be gangs who steal this stuff.

I do know for sure the illegal women steal at garage and estate sales. I battled them for years helping a friend who liquidated estates. They also teach their kids to steal.