Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm about to stir the stink pot...

If Mexicans have been sending remitiances, then Mexico should recognize them and give them valid voter identification card and taxpayer registration.

Remittances from the US are propping up Mexico's economy.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm about to stir the stink pot...

If Mexicans have been sending remitiances, then Mexico should recognize them and give them valid voter identification card and taxpayer registration.

Remittances from the US are propping up Mexico's economy.

Dixie
    Yeah, Dixie, I didn't quite understand that. Why can't they get those things if they are Mexican nationals?
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The Mexican Government Intervenes

The drop in remittances to Mexico has prompted Mexican Secretary of the Interior Juan Camilo Mourino to urge Mexican nationals in the United States to keep sending money and invest in their home country.

"These are our people, our countrymen and their commitment to Mexico is vital to this country," he said.
    The Mexican Government Intervenes? What kind of demand is that one? An cross-border attempt at a dictatorial one by the Mexican leadership? Hey Mexico! The chickens are out of the coop and not laying golden eggs for you anymore.

Just come over and pick them up. We'll gladly loan you buses. We would love to have them gone and you can pay your people and their families yourselves!

Mexico's "commitment" to Mexicans was for their people to get out!. Mexico wanted them to.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    You know what's really sad is Mexico is dependent on the illegal activity of it's citizens and complains when they don't work hard enough.
    They've created a false economy that's doomed to fail, how can they trust an economy that relys on uneducated laborers working illegaly in a foriegn country? This is suicidal madness!
    ITA. It does sound like the illegals are getting the drift. Mexico asks for their loyalty but they aren't loyal to their own citizens. Suddenly the light bulb comes on. With more going home, MAYBE a revolution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    You know what's really sad is Mexico is dependent on the illegal activity of it's citizens and complains when they don't work hard enough.
    They've created a false economy that's doomed to fail, how can they trust an economy that relys on uneducated laborers working illegaly in a foriegn country? This is suicidal madness!
    ITA. It does sound like the illegals are getting the drift. Mexico asks for their loyalty but they aren't loyal to their own citizens. Suddenly the light bulb comes on. With more going home, MAYBE a revolution.
    Gogo, please excuse my ignorance, but what does ITA mean?

ITA - International Trade Administration

Dixie

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

It can also stand for "I totally agree" or "In total agreement". Ex, as a "web speak" abbreviation along the lines of LOL, IMO, IDK, etc.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

It can also stand for "I totally agree" or "In total agreement". Ex, as a "web speak" abbreviation along the lines of LOL, IMO, IDK, etc.
    Oh! Thanks, AZ. That makes sense now. Dixie's definition threw me off. Hahhahaha. Hey Dixie Chick, quit messing around with my head! ROTFLOL!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast