Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is there even ONE Mexican on the planet that believes in accountability?
    Nope. It's an extension of its one time leader Santa Anna. Take what you can get and give nothing back. This is an attitude festering in the Mexican people for a long time.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico needs to learn that its Economic Vampirism of the United States needs to stop now. Mexico needs to learn that it has to take responsibility for the welfare of its own citizens and stop depending upon U.S. Taxpayers for their sustenance. Illegal Aliens are the chupacabras of our free society and it needs to be stopped. The absolute end of Illegal Immigration and without amnesty will force Mexico to re-evaluate its ongoing economic depency on America and the U.S. Taxpayers.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    Mexico needs to learn that its Economic Vampirism of the United States needs to stop now. Mexico needs to learn that it has to take responsibility for the welfare of its own citizens and stop depending upon U.S. Taxpayers for their sustenance. Illegal Aliens are the chupacabras of our free society and it needs to be stopped. The absolute end of Illegal Immigration and without amnesty will force Mexico to re-evaluate its ongoing economic depency on America and the U.S. Taxpayers.
    Please translate "chupacabras" for me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chupacabra
    The chupacabra ("goat sucker") is an animal said to be unknown to science and systemically killing animals in places like Puerto Rico, Miami, Nicaragua, Chile, and Mexico. The creature's name originated with the discovery of some dead goats in Puerto Rico with puncture wounds in their necks and their blood allegedly drained. According to UFO Magazine (March/April 1996) there have been more than 2,000 reported cases of animal mutilations in Puerto Rico attributed to the chupacabra.

http://www.skepdic.com/chupa.html

[quote=Ex_OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":27adebgg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    ITA - International Trade Administration

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

It can also stand for "I totally agree" or "In total agreement". Ex, as a "web speak" abbreviation along the lines of LOL, IMO, IDK, etc.
    Oh! Thanks, AZ. That makes sense now. Dixie's definition threw me off. Hahhahaha. Hey Dixie Chick, quit messing around with my head! ROTFLOL!! [/quote:27adebgg]

You're welcome Ex.

Boy, that Dixie and her ambush sense of humor........she'll get ya when you least expect it

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Chupacabra is a term for "Vampire." It is the name that has been assigned to a legendary but possibly living creature that is supposed to exist in the Mexican and extreme Southwest U.S. deserts; a creature of undetermined species which has been blamed for nocturnal attacks and killing farm animals by draining their blood. They have purportedly been seen, but never photographed. What was thought to be a video of a chupacabra that was shot a couple of weeks ago turned out to be a breed of hairless coyote. Nonetheless, even though a chupacabra has never been photographed, the legend still persists, much like our Sasquatch or "Bigfoot" in the Pacific Northwest.

In making this reference in my last posting, I was hypothetically referring to the fact that Illegal Aliens are rapidly draining our economy, the lifeblood of our economic and productive resources, as well as putting our U.S. Citizens in jeopardy of violence from gang members coming in across the border at night.

I do not mean to sound cruel in making this reference; but we've reached a point in America where we've been used and abused enough! The only way to make Mexico realize that it has to take responsibility for its own people is to cut off the seemingly endless economic vampirism that is being committed by Illegal Aliens. Mexico needs to rely on itself... not on us.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    How about if Mexicans pay the bills they accrue here first - like medical, rent and social services. They support their families in Mexico while we support them here. What a deal - for Mexico.
    THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR A LONG TIME NOW. WE SUPPORT THEM HERE AND THEY SEND MONEY MADE BY BEING HERE ILLEGALLY HOME TO SUPPORT THE MEXICAN ECONOMY. THESE PEOPLE ARE TOO DUMB TO SEE THAT THEY ARE BEING PIMPED OUT BY THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT. TAKE A LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THEY SAY THEY WERE MAKING A MONTH AND TELL ME WHY IT IS THAT THEY ARE RECEIVING FOOD STAMPS AND MEDICAID. THEY ARE DOING BETTER THAN AMERICAN CITIZENS BECAUSE OF OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT THAT AMERICANS CAN'T BUY A JOB BECAUSE ILLEGALS ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING HIRED THESE DAYS.HOW SHAMEFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I'm about to stir the stink pot...

If Mexicans have been sending remitiances, then Mexico should recognize them and give them valid voter identification card and taxpayer registration.

Remittances from the US are propping up Mexico's economy.

Dixie
    Yeah, Dixie, I didn't quite understand that. Why can't they get those things if they are Mexican nationals?
    HOW SAD, THAT THEY CAN'T GET THESE THINGS FROM THEIR OWN COUNTRY SO THEY COME HERE AND MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA MAKING DEMANDS OF OUR COUNTRY.BTW THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO MARCH IN THE STREETS OF AMERICA LET ALONE BE MAKING DEMANDS FOR THINGS THEY ARE NOT ENTITLED TO.

[quote=azwreath]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":f50mectf

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

It can also stand for "I totally agree" or "In total agreement". Ex, as a "web speak" abbreviation along the lines of LOL, IMO, IDK, etc.
    [b]Oh! Thanks, AZ. That makes sense now. Dixie's definition threw me off. Hahhahaha. Hey Dixie Chick, quit messing around with my head! ROTFLOL!!
    You're welcome Ex.

Boy, that Dixie and her ambush sense of humor........she'll get ya when you least expect it [/quote:f50mectf]

Dixie

[quote=Dixie]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ex_OC":oit2hc8r

Dixie
    Oh, ok. Thanks, Dixie!!

[b]Oh! Thanks, AZ. That makes sense now. Dixie's definition threw me off. Hahhahaha. Hey Dixie Chick, quit messing around with my head! ROTFLOL!!
    You're welcome Ex.

Boy, that Dixie and her ambush sense of humor........she'll get ya when you least expect it

Dixie[/quoteit2hc8r]

HEY, AZ!! Look at Dixie's smilies. Now she has an ID crisis!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123