Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Rep. Billbray: Gutierrez is Creating the Next Wave of IAs

Rep. Brian Billbray: Rep. Gutierrez is Creating the Next Wave of Illegal Immigration

Posted by Warner Todd Huston On December - 16 - 2009

Representative Luis Gutierrez (D, IL) will introduce another stab at “comprehensive immigration reformâ€

And he had a warning for us:

Now I want to say it bluntly; if we pass an amnesty bill like this we will not be able to build a fence tall enough to keep them from overwhelming this country. The word will get out around that world that America will reward you if you come into the United States illegally. And that is a message we can’t afford to send.
    Thats ri-ight! I listened to talk radio off and on most of day and the ONLY radio host that even broached the subject was Jerry Doyle last night.

He had a man named Ira Melman (Spokesman, Federation for American Immigration Reform) and the things this man said would happen if amnesty passes made my skin crawl! It's gonna be a total nightmare and the ripple effect will be ongoing. We have GOT to get talk radio talking about this again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)