Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rep Jim Guest to Help Wake America Up

I want to help Americans "WAKE UP" to see what our government is doing to us.
    Rep. Jim Guest June Meetup

When:
    Sunday, June 10, 2007, 3:00 PM 20070610T200000Z
    Where:
    Trails West Library
    11401 East 23rd Street Library Phone: 816-701-3483
    Independence , MO 64052
    660-535-6664

* Info/Map

Description:

I want to help Americans "WAKE UP" to see what our government is doing to us.

5 points to a Free America

Throughout this summer I will be traveling across the country making speaking engagements to gather support for our cause and to get other states to pass similar legislation. I will be carrying model legislation on all the bills to stop Homeland Security from implementing the Real ID Act, NAIS, SPP, and much more. If all states file legislation to address the issues below, then we have a chance to take back our country from those in power who are not listening to the people. Stand up and let your voice be heard in your community. United we stand for America and the principles of Freedom which our Constitution and Bill of Rights was founded upon.

I want to thank the Concerned Citizens of Jackson County for asking me to speak.

5 points to a Free America

1. Repeal the Real ID Act and NAIS (National Animal Identification System) we need to stop tracking Americans in our own country
    2. Repeal SPP ?Security and Prosperity Partnership (North American Union / NAU)
    3. Repeal the Patriot Act- The patriot act allows un-warranted wire taps on all Americans, the federal government has been caught multiple times violating the law and we need to restrain them.
    4. Revise NAFTA ? We want fair trade not free trade. We need to stop businesses from trading in America if their business practices are against our laws and there is child or sweat shop labor, poor working conditions, extremely low wages or pollution of the air or water. If our companies have to provide minimum standards, then those trading with us need to also.
    5. All States Need the Right to Deport Illegal immigrants. It is not currently illegal to be an Illegal immigrant in any state. The Federal government has sole authority to deport and they tell our law enforcement to finger print and release. We need the funds from the Department of Homeland Security to go to our local law enforcement and to allow volunteer militias to be attached to our law enforcement as deputies. We pick them up and We deport! One other point to mention:

The largest part of meaningful immigration reform is making legal avenues for guest worker programs. When America does not control their immigration population many of them are abused by companies knowing their fear of being deported. We must stop illegal immigration but we must also find legal ways to have migrant and guest workers work in America legally. Our immigration policies are not fair nor are they consumer friendly.

Help Me Take Back America

Rep. Jim Guest

http://www.buydirectusa.com/links/artic ... 168&page=1
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Jim Guest is a rep in the MO state legislature. I went to stopthenau.org and found that MO has not joined with the other states fighting the nau. If there is anyone here from MO, I'd write and ask him why he doesn't join. I think ALL members should hit the road for the summer AGAINST ANY comprehensive immigration reform (AMNESTY), which is one of the big steps into the SPP and NAU.

Quote Originally Posted by girlygirl369
    Jim Guest is a rep in the MO state legislature. I went to stopthenau.org and found that MO has not joined with the other states fighting the nau. If there is anyone here from MO, I'd write and ask him why he doesn't join. I think ALL members should hit the road for the summer AGAINST ANY comprehensive immigration reform (AMNESTY), which is one of the big steps into the SPP and NAU.
    I've talked to Jim. I'll have to ask him. Perhaps he has tried and hasn't been able to get enough people on board.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ok, I did speak with Jim about this issue. Here is what he said.

I had a resolution HCR 33 which opposed the SPP and NAU that had strong support and was voted out of committee but did not get a vote on the House floor. Our Governor does not oppose the SPP and put pressure to delay a vote.
    He is not done fighting this issue, far from it. As you can see it is one of his 5 points above.