Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report: Illegal Aliens Could Sway November Election

Report: Illegal Aliens Could Sway November Election

Says thousnds of illegals will vote in Texas

By Jim Forsyth
    Thursday, October 2, 2008

A new report obtained by 1200 WOAI news indicates that illegal immigrants could vote by the hundreds of thousands in Texas and across the country, potentially swaying the election.

"Citizens of the United States would like to see their votes not diluted by those who are in this country illegally," said David Simcox, who studies voter rolls in 11 Texas counties.

Simcox says there are indications that as many as 329,000 non citizens and ineligible voters are on the rolls in Texas.

He says Harris County is the worst, with some 200,000 ineligible voters.

"We ought to sit down and decide..do we want it to stay that way...do we want to sit down and blink at violations of voter registration laws," Simcox said.

But Bexar County Elections Administrator Jackie Callanan disputed Simcox's figures. She says the state has a new database where all voters are cross checked.

"Using their drivers license or the last four digits of their Social Security Number," she said. "Our system is exceptional."

Simcox says the problem of illegal voters is not confined to Texas.

He says there are up to 235,000 illegal voters in New York, up to 113,000 in New Jersey, 209,000 in Illinois, and as many as 700,000 illegal non citizen voters in California.

He estimates that at least 1,830,000 non citizens voted in off year elections in 2006.

Simcox says he consulter several sources in compiling his figures, and he says the real problem is that the votes of citizens are being diluted when non citizens vote.
    http://radio.woai.com/script2/print.php ... _id=119078
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and as many as 700,000 illegal non citizen voters in California

Voter fraud at it's finest! How much longer are they going to look the other way on this? This is an outrage and I can't believe this is allowed to go on. Hearing this convinces me Obama will win this election. Between the IA's and idiot Americans voting for him, McAmnesty may not have a prayer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It has been rampent and outright blatent. They KNOW it and obviously don't care one bit. I am so sick about this whole thing. Senate passes this stupid bail out, children in California singing the praises of Obama like a bunch of perfectly brain washed communists, kids buying a meal for homeless people to get them to register to vote and vote for Obama,,early vote or absentee ballot, a 15 year old kid comming home from the mall proudly showing his mom that "yes he can" vote, he's registered and he can......they told him so! Vote for Obama. I have never seen such a fiasco in all my life.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    It has been rampent and outright blatent. They KNOW it and obviously don't care one bit. I am so sick about this whole thing. Senate passes this stupid bail out, children in California singing the praises of Obama like a bunch of perfectly brain washed communists, kids buying a meal for homeless people to get them to register to vote and vote for Obama,,early vote or absentee ballot, a 15 year old kid comming home from the mall proudly showing his mom that "yes he can" vote, he's registered and he can......they told him so! Vote for Obama. I have never seen such a fiasco in all my life.
    I heard that childrens song about Barackula. It makes me sick. I think it was on Rick Roberts show...I am so angry about the Bailout, how our govt ignores us AND our constitution, and especially how the media just praises him like some sort of little god. The bias they have shown is sickening.

Greta Van Sustren had a show about this....she showed clips of those rat bag hags on the View comparing Brackula to Brad Pitt! Gushing about how "handsome" he is and giving him hugs and kisses. Then when McLame and his wife came on-they read them the riot act!
    Spare me!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me sick. AMERICAN CITIZENS are being TRAMPLED ALL OVER by PRO-ILLEGALS, ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND OUR LAWMAKERS.

Between bailing out greedy Wall Street pigs, and allowing illegal immigrants to vote, WE ARE GOING TO LOSE OUR COUNTRY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's so bad that when a Congressional candidate (Tan Nguyen) points out to potential non-citizens who registered to vote that doing so is illegal, he gets investigated and charged!!

I heard that childrens song about Barackula.
    Oh there's more than one. It's truely disgusting. He's gonna change the WORLD!!!!!!

I believe that --

I believe that --illegal voting should carry a minimum 20 year sentence for the illegal and 25 years for the American who makes it possible.

That could put every ACORN member in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    It makes me sick. AMERICAN CITIZENS are being TRAMPLED ALL OVER by PRO-ILLEGALS, ILLEGAL ALIENS, AND OUR LAWMAKERS.

Between bailing out greedy Wall Street pigs, and allowing illegal immigrants to vote, WE ARE GOING TO LOSE OUR COUNTRY.
    Over my dead body.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast