Like Tree3Likes

Thread: REPORT: White House to propose billions for a fence, not a wall (video)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

REPORT: White House to propose billions for a fence, not a wall (video)

REPORT: White House to propose billions for a fence, not a wall (video)

February 9, 2018

Written by DML

During his campaign, Trump revved his crowds by having them chant, “Build the wall.” Then he would slap on the false campaign promise of the century by stating ‘Mexico would pay for the wall.’

Perhaps the president was just “playing chess” with his loyal supporters? Perhaps the reality TV star turned president should have created the chant, “Build the fence,” because that’s what a new proposal is reportedly declaring.

According to Breitbart, a senior official claims the White House was scheduled to request $3 billion in funding for President Donald Trump’s long-promised wall on the Southern border. However, the requested funding will be used for 18-foot bollard fences, not structures similar to the new 30-foot prototype walls recently built in San Diego.

The estimated $3 billion boost in funding for the wall was described as a “downpayment” by an official briefing a small group of reporters.

Modern presidential budgets are seen as a political document, detailing a wish-list of how they would like to see Congress spend money.

The request would help construct 124 miles of new bollard wall structures in the Rio Grande valley in Texas. The $3 billion would be primarily used to procure steel and purchase land in preparation for construction.

Land acquisition, especially from private landowners in Texas, would take considerable time, the official noted, but they were operating on an “accelerated” timeline.

The structures would differ depending on the terrain, but would largely follow the same model as existing structures on the southern border.

I’ve said for the longest time that a wall would never happen. I was told I was a liar, and totally crazy, and a liberal, and a ….. (fill in the blank). Maybe I was just the opposite. Maybe I was more understanding of how this stuff works than the average pundit. Either way, money for more fencing? See how well the fencing works in video below:

http://dennismichaellynch.com/report...ce-not-a-wall/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 02-09-2018 at 12:10 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)