Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Reporter Tayler Hansen: “90% Passengers Flying Out of Laredo, Texas are Illegal Alien

Reporter Tayler Hansen: “90% Passengers Flying Out of Laredo, Texas are Illegal Aliens” Border Patrol Not Testing Migrants for Dangerous Infectious Diseases

By Jim Hoft
    Dec. 22, 2023 4:20 pm

Investigative Reporter Tayler Hansen was traveling out of the Laredo, Texas airport this morning.

Tayler noticed that 90% of the passengers flying out of Laredo are illegal aliens.

Tayler also discovered that the US Border Patrol are not testing the migrants for dangerous infectious diseases like Tuberculosis or COVID.

There are 10,000 illegal aliens entering the US each day – walking across the open border.

How is this not a national emergency?

Tayler Hansen: As I’m flying out of Laredo to DFW I noticed almost every person in the airport is an illegal migrant.

An American Air representative told me more illegal migrants fly out of this airport on a daily basis than Americans.

I asked a Border Patrol Agent who is checking documents if any of them are screened for Tuberculosis or COVID and he replied “Not that I’m aware of— At least not here anyways”

As I pulled up to the airport a migrant who is now on my flight was throwing up outside.

Is this not a huge safety risk? Why are these people not being screened before being flown into major American cities and why are major airlines helping facilitate this?

Tayler Hansen
    @TaylerUSA

As I’m flying out of Laredo to DFW I noticed almost every person in the airport is an illegal migrant. A @AmericanAir rep told me more illegal migrants fly out of this airport on a daily basis than Americans. I asked a Border Patrol Agent who is checking documents if any of them are screened for Tuberculosis or COVID and he replied “Not that I’m aware of— At least not here anyways”

As I pulled up to the airport a migrant who is now on my flight was throwing up outside. Is this not a huge safety risk? Why are these people not being screened before being flown into major American cities and why are major airlines helping facilitate this?
    @watchTENETnow

https://twitter.com/i/status/1738230010954027517

11:08 AM · Dec 22, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/reporter-tayler-hansen-90-passengers-flying-laredo-texas/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is no longer safe to fly anywhere or be in an airport with these disease infected parasites infiltrating our country and our airports.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL