Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What makes people think the Republicans are ditching their base?

The Republican base is made up of multinational corporations. The Democrats base is made up of multinational corporations and labor unions. That's where the money to run campaigns comes from, so that's who they're accountable to.

We may think we're the base, but in reality we're little more than useful idiots who come out to vote every two years. Since the Democrats have managed to run even more appalling candidates than the Republicans, we toe the party line, and the RNC depends on that.

I've been going along with this for years, but no more. Since I live in California, my vote for a Republican doesn't count anyway, so next time I'm either going to vote for someone I believe in or I'm not voting at all.

Maybe if the Republicans start to see their total number of votes go down, they'll start to pay attention to the little people again. I don't know what else is going to do it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Lostmummy,

Let me know when it is set up and we will reciprocate a link. Please use www.alipac.us instead of www.alipac.org (mirror site)

Thanks,

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roger that,

Thanks,
    M
    "We have it in our power to begin the world over again." (Thomas Paine 1776 "Common Sense") "The cause of America is in great measure the cause of all mankind." ("Common Sense")

whooohooo...out of 32 Tx reps only 3 are patriots...we have to clean out the entire crew...sheesh

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

This article has been added to the homepage.

http://www.alipac.us/article-618-thread-1-0.html

We would like to offer special thanks to our friends at the conservative voice for their attention to the illegal immigration issue.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12