Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Resolution to stop NAU-call congress

I got this today. You all probably already know about the resolution. Just seems as if there is a new push now to get it going.

--------------------------------------------

Support H. Con. Res. 40 to Stop the North American Union!

On January 22, 2007 Representative Virgil H. Goode, Jr. (R-Va.) introduced House Concurrent Resolution 40 "Expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System or enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada." This resolution has six cosponsors. Please contact your representative and senators and urge them to support H.C.R. 40. See editable, pre-written messages below.
    One key goal of this emerging North American Union is a borderless North America by 2010. This helps explain why the Bush administration is so insistent that Congress pass guest worker legislation this year. The goal of the elites who are constructing the North American Union is "temporary migrant worker programs expanded with full mobility of labor between the three countries in the next five years." Please send the strong message below to your representative and senators that Congress must immediately stop the Bush administration' s construction of a North American Union under its "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" initiative with Mexico and Canada.

This summary above was written by the John Birch Society. Calls, faxes, visits to congressional/ senatorial offices and district meetings, as well as postal mail letters have the most impact, however emails are better than nothing.
    There is an email tool at:

http://www.capwiz. com/jbs/issues/ alert/?alertid= 9072401

You know. It is awful strange that our government, Don't have money to take care of our bridges and highways. More tax's will be needed. But they have billions of dollars to put into this brainstorm Dumb a-- idea! Between court battles and taking peoples land and the entire cost to U.S. taxpayers. We could repair all our bridges improve our education system and not to mention afford to send the illegals home! What a waste of our hard earned money! Don't they know how to say no! We don't need it we can't afford it! We can do without it. Like most of us working American taxpayers have to do everyday!

NAU & Sen. Goode

This is my first post, although l have followed this site and helped where l could, for the last year. Regarding the post on the NAU and Senator Goodes' resolution. I wonder if anyone here is You Tube savvy and could ask this question when the Republicans sign up for that debate.

I am know, that both Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul are very aware of this and have been working with Sen. Goode on it.

I'm just learning how to use the "Super Highway," thanks for my children

WELCOME TO ALIPAC mightymouse, so glad you finally decided to join in, you are not alone when it comes to hanging in the back round, I think most of us did the same thing I know I did . alot of the reason is I wanted to make sure the site suited me and what I wanted!! You won't find a better bunch of patriots to work with

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

mightymouse,

Welcome to posting!

I would post your question in General Discussion. If you need help, on how to do that, please send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll help you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC mightymouse!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)