Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Chinese are worst with their restaurants and dry cleaners. Deplorable.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My furnace guy went to their nice house and there were 40 people on 40 air mattress's scattered all over the 3 floors. He even had to reschedule!
    Did the heating/cooling man report them or maybe take pics if he had a cell phone handy. That would be great evidence....

You know these government agencies know where a lot of these illegals are working. They should just go in and bust them instead of playing this game. Do not misunderstand me. It is great they got these people,but they could do a lot better and catch more if they really wanted. It is like they make it look good by busting a couple here and there. There are companies where most or the entire work force is illegals.

Come on ICE get more of them now!
    Also support 287(g) for local law enforcement officers
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

http://www.accidentalamerican.us/the_book/
    I saw Rinku Sen and Fekkak Mamdouh (authors of this book) on Sunday on cable CSPAN2

They had some interesting things to talk about in the restaurant business and how some of the workers were not given respect. They actually have a business where they teach the reastaurant business in New York. They were wanting to get into Florida.

But they also had some things to say that were kind of disturbing as well. Rinku had made a comment about people living all together in one household was a myth from like 200 years
    My furnace guy went to their nice house and there were 40 people on 40 air mattress's scattered all over the 3 floors. He even had to reschedule!
    She also made a comment that in this world of globalization corporations could just move around in the world as they pleased but IF THE PEOPLE TRIED TO MOVE or MIGRATE to foreign soils,there would be armed guards at the borders to STOP them! She thought people ought to have the right to just move where they pleased to have access to better work and life. By the looks of it , it may come to just that anyway.....
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Did the heating/cooling man report them or maybe take pics if he had a cell phone handy. That would be great evidence....

You know these government agencies know where a lot of these illegals are working. They should just go in and bust them instead of playing this game. Do not misunderstand me. It is great they got these people,but they could do a lot better and catch more if they really wanted. It is like they make it look good by busting a couple here and there. There are companies where most or the entire work force is illegals.

Come on ICE get more of them now!
    Also support 287(g) for local law enforcement officers
    No he didn't report them, that's why I eventually did. I had to I couldn't sit on it any longer.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12