Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Restraining order in F-Branch anti-illegal immigration case

Restraining order in F-Branch anti-illegal immigration case

DALLAS Backers of a proposed ordinance designed to keep illegal immigrants out of a Dallas suburb must stay away from members of a Hispanic advocacy group.

The restraining order issued yesterday targets Support Farmers Branch members.

They must not stalk, harass, shadow or tailgate within 100 feet of members or volunteers of the Farmers Branch chapter of the League of United Latin American Citizens.

But supporters of the ordinance deny the allegations and say they don't condone that behavior.

Both sides have been campaigning ahead of a May 12th vote on a Farmers Branch ordinance that would require apartment landlords to verify the legal status of many tenants.

The Dallas Morning News reports the court order came in a lawsuit filed on behalf of LULAC by Dallas attorney Domingo Garcia.

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.a ... 0&nav=0w0v

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Restraining orders? Now there's an interesting idea. Works both ways. Maybe the Minutemen could use this.

LULAC has a Boogieman. LULAC jumped in and started this mess. Now they want to cry, stop looking at me Waaaaa... I'm a victim.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LULAC has a Boogieman. LULAC jumped in and started this mess. Now they want to cry, stop looking at me Waaaaa... I'm a victim.

Dixie
    Now I am laughing ...I can hear them.... Waaaaaaa
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Gee, how about a restraining order against all illegal aliens?

No kidding Jaded!

Sounds like they are trying to get someone arrested. They want to lie about people and claim harassment. Yea, I know what's going on. They are already working on the next lawsuit. Now they want to sue individuals.

They are wrong but they are pretending to be the victims.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)