Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anchor Babies

Cindy,
    Thank you for posting Ron Pauls article. It is an excellent piece of writing and I agree 100%
    In Nov. we do need to make this a huge Priority...an Act of Congress or what ever it takes.

I am pretty new at this...what do we need to do other than the calls to our Congressmen and women, sending e-mails etc.? If there is more to do,
    I am willing to do whatever it takes. Some of you work really hard to bring
    everything together that needs to be done here at Alipac. I am more than willing to share in the work but am not familiar enough with the process here to know who to ask. Any suggestions?

Oflash, thank you for you post... It is excellent!
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quick suggestion about getting the ball rolling:

It might be a real boost if each one of us called Ron Paul's office and directly asked them, "WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP HIM GET THIS MOVING?"

It wouldn't surprise me if a multitude of calls get some response from him and also let him know that his message is getting out to other parts of the country.

just a thought
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quick suggestion about getting the ball rolling:

It might be a real boost if each one of us called Ron Paul's office and directly asked them, "WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP HIM GET THIS MOVING?"

It wouldn't surprise me if a multitude of calls get some response from him and also let him know that his message is getting out to other parts of the country.

just a thought
    I called Congressman Ron Paul this morning, talked with one of his staffers monitoring phone calls, I told him, I appreciated the work Congressman Paul was doing concerning his legislation that would amend the Constitution and end automatic birthright citizenship, then I asked him what would be the best way for us as citizens to help him with this legislation. He said the most constructive way to help Ron Paul was to write letters and call our congressmen. Rep. and Senators from our states and ask them to support Congressman Ron Paul with this piece of legislation.! I think we need to add this to our focus campaign so everyone on Alipac will see it and do just what Ron Paul's staffer said, get busy and call each of our leaders and ask them for support!mThat is going to be my quest for tonight to write emails and follow with letters to all my rep.congressmen and senators.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Here ya go....this should help access the contact info for each and every member of the Senate & Congress ----as well as their stand on ILLEGAL Aliens.
    {toll free #s included}

BLITZ - Call/Fax/Email info - House & Senate
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=35732

GREAT WORK, NITTY
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Excellet article Ron Paul!!
    I wonder if 50 states passed laws making it illegal to issue a Birth Certificate to an illegal alien if THAT would stop the problem...at the hospital with the doctors with the states.
    If you read the 14th Amendment, it says those born in the United States, and under the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the US, AND THE STATE IN WHICH THEY RESIDE. In other words, states CAN deny state citizenship and benefits to anchor babies. Of course MALDEF would take it to the Supreme Court, saying it is contrary to federal policy (not federal law), but it would help to expose the problem.

There is also another alternative for the states. If 2/3rds of them call a Constitutional Convention and vote to end birthright citizenship for illegal alien babies, then it becomes part of the Constitution. Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court can do nothing to prevent it.

Anybody want to come up with a list of 34 states that might possibly support this? I am sure California is out, our legislature is controlled by Mexicans.

the 14th amendment, most of us believe, did not intend citizenship for illegals; illegals could not have been foreseen....

so the Supreme Court needs to simply reverse its interpretation and stop this insanity.... we dont need a Constitutional Amendment...
    conservative is but a liberal after a dose of reality...

Quote Originally Posted by TimBinh
    Excellet article Ron Paul!!
    I wonder if 50 states passed laws making it illegal to issue a Birth Certificate to an illegal alien if THAT would stop the problem...at the hospital with the doctors with the states.
    If you read the 14th Amendment, it says those born in the United States, and under the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the US, AND THE STATE IN WHICH THEY RESIDE. In other words, states CAN deny state citizenship and benefits to anchor babies. Of course MALDEF would take it to the Supreme Court, saying it is contrary to federal policy (not federal law), but it would help to expose the problem.

There is also another alternative for the states. If 2/3rds of them call a Constitutional Convention and vote to end birthright citizenship for illegal alien babies, then it becomes part of the Constitution. Congress, the President, and the Supreme Court can do nothing to prevent it.

Anybody want to come up with a list of 34 states that might possibly support this? I am sure California is out, our legislature is controlled by Mexicans.
    TIM
    there's more solid ground, imho, to finish this off without having a 2/3rds CC. The originator of the amendment has clearly written his explanation of the amendment and the court overrode or disregarded his writings. It's simply unconstitutional. {I can't speak the legaleze necessary but you get my drift}

[quote:1cqskkrf]In other words, states CAN deny state citizenship and benefits to anchor babies.
    Anybody want to come up with a list of 34 states that might possibly support this?
    [/quote:1cqskkrf]

I think we could get 34 states!

If we made a campaign of it....I think it's quite possible we could get 34 states to agree to this. States are furious about this problem. I mean look at Napolitano...even a Pro-Illegale like her wanted her MUG in the photo with the President signing the fence bill.

Hey, did you see his little and I mean little his speech after he signed the bill? He could hardly get the words out after he signed the bill. I thought he was going to choke on them and have a heart attack.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote:28t2x5a4]In other words, states CAN deny state citizenship and benefits to anchor babies.
    [quote:28t2x5a4]Anybody want to come up with a list of 34 states that might possibly support this?
    I think we could get 34 states!

If we made a campaign of it....I think it's quite possible we could get 34 states to agree to this. States are furious about this problem. I mean look at Napolitano...even a Pro-Illegale like her wanted her MUG in the photo with the President signing the fence bill.

Hey, did you see his little and I mean little his speech after he signed the bill? He could hardly get the words out after he signed the bill. I thought he was going to choke on them and have a heart attack.

[/quote:28t2x5a4][/quote:28t2x5a4]
    we really shouldn't have to with the court disregarding the author's writings. It's simply unconstitutional.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast