Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    there's more solid ground, imho, to finish this off without having a 2/3rds CC. The originator of the amendment has clearly written his explanation of the amendment and the court overrode or disregarded his writings. It's simply unconstitutional. {I can't speak the legaleze necessary but you get my drift}
    Unfortunately that is not solid ground, because there is 100 years of precedence where the government has considered anchor babies to be US citizens. SCOTUS would probably consider this 100 years of precedence to outweigh what one Senator wrote 140 years ago.

The only way to overcome this is a bill by Congress, or a Constitutional Amendment. I mentioned the state route because the Senate is unlikely to approve this amendment anytime soon.

I'm not sure I agree re: THIS particular situation. However, whatever it takes is what we must do. I don't believe it's a 100 yrs of precidence either. Less than that, isn't it?

My belief is that it's most productive to now give Ron Paul all our support in his move. He should be able to put the situation above the radar which is the first step.

I'm game for whatever it takes to get the job done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

100 years of precedence...well, not really. It's only the last 20 years or so that the Illegales have become an Anchor Babies issue of "material" consequence....affecting the very sovereignty of the United States as a result of this so highly erroneous "policy".

It was never intended that the Chinese Army invade the United States; rape and impregnate our women; and become US Citizens because their spawn was born on US Soil 9 months later.

The law has a certain sense and logic to it and the current policy as the above illustrates is beyond absurd and obviously not what was intended by the 14th Amendment. Those saying otherwise are and have been Traitors to the Sovereignty of the United States and the result of that Treason is now one of our most self-evident truths.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do feel this will get done once and for all. On another post somewhere today they said Rep Brian Bilbray brought up this issue too on tv so the talk is seriously out there.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

jean, Brian Bilbray, from San Diego, did indeed bring it up...on CNN or Fox News one. I switched back and forth today. I thought...wow...a Congressman from California in our camp. YIPPEE!! They also asked him about the poor farmers with their crops rotting in the fields and he said, "you know, we have a program for that if they'll just use it". The reporter didn't have a come back and it was GRREAT!! I wish I could remember which program...I think it was Cavuto on Fox News. Not sure..does anyone remember?

There are some real fighters out here believe it or not. Brian Bilbray for sure. My own rep is Duncan Hunter. Hunter was responsible to leading the fight on getting the well-known fence built here in San Diego at the border which helped tremendously. Also Dana Rohrabacher of Orange Co. is passionate about the subject. Ed Royce of Orange Co. is another. On the other hand CA has some real bozos that would open the borders if they could.

jean, that's so good. Californians are standing up and I think it's going to be easier as time goes along when they see the country, the whole nation, standing with them.

It would be great if maternity wards had international sections where foreign babies could be issued birth certificates from their respective countries. The birth information could be sent to the various embassies and the embassy could issue the birth certificate. The hospital bill could go to the U.N.
    The way it is once they make it to the maternity ward of any U.S. hospital we support them for life and the anchor baby from cradle to grave. Obviously this will never happen so the only thing we can do is hope and pray the fence is started soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    jean, that's so good. Californians are standing up and I think it's going to be easier as time goes along when they see the country, the whole nation, standing with them.

Yes, we have good people here but this state is heavily Democrat and none of the above mentioned reps are of that party. We know how the Dems are re this subject. Just think it helps though to point out we're not all a total lost cause out here. Not yet anyway.

Judy, I made that post, it was the John Gibson show, he really got some good points out there!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast