Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: In reversal, anti-immigration groups are open to deal to let 800,000 DREAMers stay

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    There's going to be a huge backlash against Republicans by their supporters. I honestly can't see them winning another presidency for a very, very long time. They've alienated most of their voters, all to appease Democrats. The Democrats won big time. In the meantime, we're the losers.....his supporters. He sold us out big time.
    We are back to voting for the "lesser of two evils" or NOT voting at all.

Many times I just stayed home.

This traitor got us all out to vote...well...don't count on it in 2018 if YOU vote for DACA to stay!

They all stink to high heaven!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    We are back to voting for the "lesser of two evils" or NOT voting at all.

Many times I just stayed home.

This traitor got us all out to vote...well...don't count on it in 2018 if YOU vote for DACA to stay!

They all stink to high heaven!
    I'm never voting ever again after this. I'm done. Hell, I might even contemplate moving to Australia or New Zealand so I can jump ship before this country becomes part of Mexico. Trump really put the last nail in the coffin for this country. I am so pissed I can't even think straight. He opened the door wide open and told all the invaders "Come on in".

My husband said the same thing...time to go to New Zealand. I hope he can find work there.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Sadly, Trump will sign any amnesty deal they put on his desk.
    It's certainly looking that way. Trump seems anxious, willing, and eager to sign any legislative bill that crosses his desk. Regardless of the actual legislation, he just wants to brand his name to it and call it his own!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trump reminds me of a ten-year-old boy. He is only interested in making himself look good. I wonder who he is trying to convince of his greatness, us or himself. I heard he once said that if he ran for president he would run as a Republican because they are so stupid they would believe anything. I admit I discounted everything I had heard about him because I so desperately wanted the illegal aliens out of here. I felt at last someone in authority actually saw what illegal immigration was doing to this country. So as a former lifelong Democrat, I put my doubts aside and voted for Trump. Trump thinks his base will not desert him no matter what he does-WRONG!!! The only reason I voted for Trump is because of what he said he would do about illegal immigration. If Trump signs anything for the DACAs, I am through with him. I am through with the Democrats because of their stance on illegal immigration, and I am not a Republican, so I guess I will not vote again unless the Independent party comes up with a real candidate. I cannot vote for Bernie because he is a sellout to the illegals too.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by gabelle39 View Post
    Trump reminds me of a ten-year-old boy. He is only interested in making himself look good. I wonder who he is trying to convince of his greatness, us or himself. I heard he once said that if he ran for president he would run as a Republican because they are so stupid they would believe anything. I admit I discounted everything I had heard about him because I so desperately wanted the illegal aliens out of here. I felt at last someone in authority actually saw what illegal immigration was doing to this country. So as a former lifelong Democrat, I put my doubts aside and voted for Trump. Trump thinks his base will not desert him no matter what he does-WRONG!!! The only reason I voted for Trump is because of what he said he would do about illegal immigration. If Trump signs anything for the DACAs, I am through with him. I am through with the Democrats because of their stance on illegal immigration, and I am not a Republican, so I guess I will not vote again unless the Independent party comes up with a real candidate. I cannot vote for Bernie because he is a sellout to the illegals too.
    I'm a lifelong Republican and have voted in every presidential election since 1977. However, if anyone other than Ted Cruz or Donald Trump would have won the primary, I would have not voted for a President this time around.

I knew going in that Trump had a lot of problems with consistency of message. He flopped around a lot on immigration issues, but of course when Cruz was knocked out, I had no choice but to get in Trump's corner. I haven't completely given up on Trump just yet, I'll await complete judgement until he actually signs an amnesty bill. If that happens, I too may join the "I'm through with Trump" crowd. However, if the the DACA bill includes E-Verify, end to chain migration, end of visa lottery, and border wall funding, I may not bail completely. I won't be happy, but by the numbers we would end up on top. If Trump signs a DACA amnesty bill without us coming out big winners, I too will be through. The only way we'll come out winners "by the numbers" is if all the things I mentioned earlier are incorporated into the bill. Anything less and we are losers that will have Trump's weak commitment and weak leadership to thank!

You're among good company here on ALIPAC. Most of us here have made the immigration issue our top priority.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by gabelle39 View Post
    . . . so I guess I will not vote again unless the Independent party comes up with a real candidate. I cannot vote for Bernie because he is a sellout to the illegals too.
    More than once I have voted for myself, as a write-in.
    You can also write-in Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, "A bag of rocks", None Of The Above, etc.
    I like this better than just NOT VOTING.
    But, NOT VOTING is a legitimate choice.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Whatever the reasons may be for these groups to do what they are doing, every patriot who wants to preserve this country needs to withdraw all support for them.

What they are doing is misleading Trump
    into believing he can shove through DACA without loosing significant support from his base. These groups are doing more damage to our cause then the enemy could ever do alone.
    If your read at their sites, their rationale - IT IS BECAUSE TRUMP HAS TOLD THEM HE IS AMNESTYING DACA AND THEN SOME. This is going back months too.

THEY WANT SOMETHING IN RETURN, WHICH MR ART OF THE DEAL SEEMS TO BEING COMING UP NON COMPOS MENTIS ON THIS DEAL, LIKE THE DEPRAVED SEXUALLY DEVIANT REFUGEES KEPT ON AN ISLAND OFF OF AUSTRALIA THAT ARE SO BAD YET HE CAVED TO LET THEM COME HERE.

He thinks hispanics will love him for daca amnesty & then all 11 million including active drug cartels AMNESTIED. trump desperately wants attention & praise. Anything to please his daughter & her "rabbi" too.

He got the voters already, done deal. Crap on you, he is on to the next shot for praise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12