Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    THESE SOB'S ARE STILL TRYING TO COMPARE THEIR SITUATION TO THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT. ARE THEY TOO IGNORANT TO KNOW THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE THEY ARE STEALING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT THEIRS, THEY CAN NOT COMPARE THEMSELVES TO AFRICAN-AMERICANS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM NUMBER TWO: WE AS AFRICAN-AMERICANS WERE AND ARE LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE U.S.A. I WISH THEY WOULD STOP TRYING TO USE THAT ERA AS IF IT BELONGS TO THEM FREEDOM RIDES MY @SS. JUST GO HOME AND MAKE YOUR DEMANDS IN MEXICO BECAUSE I'M SICK OF YOU MAKING DEMANDS ON MY COUNTRY NOW JIM CROW THAT.
    I totally agree Lady.

That was the reason the 14th amendment was ratified.

Great point, as this is and invasion.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    LadyStClaire
    I'm so glad you are on our team. Maybe you and I should go to the border together. I'm as fighting mad as you are. How dare they!

A video posted on YouTube shows LA social studies teacher Jose Lara interviewing teachers and students on May 28 at the headquarters of an organization calling for a Mexican revolution on U.S. soil.
    What is wrong with California? How does a ractist teacher get away with teaching kids violence by calling for a revolution to take back Mexico's supposed stolen land and to object to our laws? Our taxpayers are supporting this guy? He should immediately be fired.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    LadyStClaire
    I'm so glad you are on our team. Maybe you and I should go to the border together. I'm as fighting mad as you are. How dare they!
    THANK YOU! I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANYOTHER WAY BECAUSE AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN IT REALLY GRIEVES ME TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY OWN COUNTRY, WHILE OUR GOVERNMENT IS JUST STANDING BY ALLOWING THESE PEOPLE TO JUST HAVE THEIR WAY. YES, I'M ON THIS TEAM 110% AND I WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT ALONG WITH ALIPAC

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    A video posted on YouTube shows LA social studies teacher Jose Lara interviewing teachers and students on May 28 at the headquarters of an organization calling for a Mexican revolution on U.S. soil.
    What is wrong with California? How does a ractist teacher get away with teaching kids violence by calling for a revolution to take back Mexico's supposed stolen land and to object to our laws? Our taxpayers are supporting this guy? He should immediately be fired.
    Keep one thing in mind.

SEIU OWNS Villar and the city council and the failing LAUSD.

Look at their campaign contributions.

OBUMMER is slowly dismanteling the US as we know it.

The public educational system has been taken over by leftist revelational commies.

Clinton started it with the change of the studing textbook.

Bush said, without repealing that, there should be no child left behind.

The left has fought GW's law all the way.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The entire city and schools district has been taken over by the same kind of people as this teacher. All as a result of the 1986 amnesty and illegal immigration since. Now there are so many of them they pretty much control the state legislature. The federal government approves of this takeover and stands by letting it happen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    The entire city and schools district has been taken over by the same kind of people as this teacher. All as a result of the 1986 amnesty and illegal immigration since. Now there are so many of them they pretty much control the state legislature. The federal government approves of this takeover and stands by letting it happen.
    Exactly right Bowman!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123