Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Another movie in the works?

Quick, someone call "Law and Order" with this new plot line.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

It would not surprise me for it to be a L&O plot. Back when I had TV, their shows were pretty much touchy feely to illegals.

Do you think maybe ICE pursued this illegal because he was a celebrity of sorts and knew it would make the news and garner some sympathy.
    Our government works that way when they are forced to do something they don't want to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Next thing you know...Ice will stop all raids because they might be hazardous to your life... illegals, that is!
    or the family will sue.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Another movie in the works?
    Haha. No doubt.

GOOD - DEPORT THE GUY. HE KNEW HE BROKE THE LAW BEING HERE ILLEGALLY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The president of the Mexican-American Association of Rhode Island, Antonio Barajas, said an investigation would show whether the death was a result of distress triggered by fear of deportation.
    What kind of dumb a$$es are they? How can their investigation tell if his death was due to distress? Give me a break.
    "The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled, it burns like a consuming flame." ~Teddy Roosevelt~

Family welcomes first baby of 2008

01:00 AM EST on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

By Mark Arsenault

Journal Staff Writer

Marisol Montufar, born New Year’s Day at 2:06 a.m. at Women & Infants Hospital, is held by her parents, Mynor Montufar and Carmen L. Marrero, of Providence.

The Providence Journal Ruben W. Perez
    PROVIDENCE — Rhode Island’s first baby of 2008 came six days before she was due, and by way of cesarean section, at 2:06 a.m. yesterday at Women & Infants Hospital.

Marisol Montufar entered the world at 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches long. She is the daughter of Mynor Montufar and Carmen L. Marrero, of Providence.

“Since she was born first in the year, I think she is going to be important when she grows up,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to remember . . .

We have to remember that, even if this was suicide out of fear of going to Mexico?? and tragic, that we cannot throw out our national sovereignty because one individual may suffer harm. They are always playing these little, but-my-baby emotional stories. We cannot throw out our national sovereignty because it might make a baby cry.

www.culturism.us

New year baby

I'm sure the mother of the 'New year baby" also had FREE health care! If your an illegal/legal immagrant they seem to give it away over here. I was born here and I applied for health insurance because I'm at the poverty level and they turned me down! I'm thinking about moving to Mexico then coming back, maybe I'll be treated better. LOL!

Did immigration authorities pursue Montufar after seeing his picture on television and in the paper?
    It doesn't sound like it, but even if they did, well GOOD FOR THEM.

These illegals have gotten brazen in their flaunting of their presence in the U.S. It's about time ICE starts going after them.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Isn't it getting tiresome ?

We are constantly being told how sad it is for these people who have broken our laws - not just immigration laws - but others. They have harmed America and Americans. When they are faced with deportation - only deportation - not incarceration (as far as we know), they deserve all our sympathy. As if nothing should be done, because they came here 'for a better life'.

A bank robber, a counterfieter, a drug dealer, a car thief, usually do their dirty work - 'for a better life'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast