Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rick Sanchez Of CNN Outright Lies About Illegal Aliens

Rick Sanchez Of CNN Outright Lies About Illegal Aliens In The Military
    By Digger

The smarmy Rick Sanchez of CNN's Out In The Open, sure was out in the open lying last night. Sanchez is the host of a new show on CNN that tries to pretend it is against illegal immigration, but on occasion after occasion I have seen it blatantly attack its guests nearly calling them racists for being against illegal immigration or for a fence.

Well last night pretty much put the icing on the cake as they had on William Gheen, the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC). Stating a quote from President Bush that those who serve in our military should have their citizenship paperwork expedited, Rick Sanchez took this to mean that illegal aliens should get advanced citizenship if they serve in our armed forces.

He then ran a story on a Sgt. Darwin Phillips, a legal immigrant who has been in our country for 15 years and just received his citizenship. His paperwork had been expedited because he was in the military. Apparently Rick Sanchez didn't actually watch or listen to any of the facts laid out in the clip.

There are several lies in what Rick Sanchez said after the piece and attacked William Gheen about (who obviously had not been allowed to see the clip ahead of time and therefore was unprepared for the blatant lies that Rick Sanchez then threw at him about Sgt. Phillips).

Here are the lies you will notice after watching the clip below:

1. Rick Sanchez states that the President is referring to illegal aliens in his statement. Wrong.

2. Illegal Aliens cannot serve in our military under any condition as Rick Sanchez states. Legal immigrants however can.

3. Sanchez points out that half of the illegal aliens in this country overstayed their visas. He then goes on to try to make this mean that they are less illegal than those who jump the border. Both have the same status... illegal! There is no difference in the eyes of the law.

4. Sgt. Phillips qualified for US citizenship even if he hadn't been in the military, since he had been a legal resident for long enough, speaks and writes English and as far as I can tell does not have any felonies on his record and is of good moral character.

5. All that was done for Sgt. Phillips was expedite his paperwork, not his citizenship eligibility as Rick Sanchez says repeatedly.

6. At the end of the interview Sanchez states that "These guys who go and defend their country, are decent Americans. They're not here to hurt the United States in any which way". If the men Sanchez is talking about are legal or illegal (as he seems to believe) immigrants in our armed forces, then they are in no way American citizens.

Rick Sanchez is a disgrace to any real reporters out there. His facts were all wrong, characterizing Sgt. Phillips as an illegal alien who had his requirements for citizenship waved (an amnesty) so that he could become a US citizen faster. He also then goes on to verbally attack William Gheen and actually outright scoff at the points Gheen was making that were legitimate, which is that if there is an illegal alien found in the military they should be removed and locked up. That is the law!

Sanchez also constantly raises his voice and talks over his guest in an insulting and condescending tone. I have to give credit to Mr. Gheen, he remained calm for quite a while. I don't think I would have. At one point Rick Sanchez compared the polls that show most Americans are against illegal immigration to polls of those in support of slavery before the civil war. Pretty much bringing that into the debate confirms Sanchez's view of most Americans who are against illegal immigration. It's not the fact he said that majorities aren't always morally right, it's the fact that the case of the majority being wrong that he brought up was directly race related. He could have picked another example, but he chose that one purposely to try and make those against illegal immigration look like racists.

Rick Sanchez's outright lying in order to make his opinion, that illegal aliens should be allowed in our military and receive amnesty and citizenship for doing so, is an absolute travesty and he should be removed from the airwaves immediately. What a serious mistake CNN made putting this guy on the tube. And what a slap in the face of all veterans across this country to be running this clap trap on Veteran's Day under the guise of praising them.

I actually felt like taking a shower after watching this interview, Sanchez is that repulsive.

You can contact CNN and let them know what you think about his outright lies here: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?11

(Video below)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amMV36RUhFo
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I KNEW IT ... WE ALL KNEW IT ...

WILLIAM ID LIKE TO SEE YOU GET BACK ON THE SHOW TONIGHT AND SEE ABOUT GETTING RICK SAMCHEZES RETRACTION AND APOLIGY

SANCHEZES THE NEXT AL SHARPTON .
    WILLIAM GHEEN THE VOICE OF THRUTH FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!

Liar liar Ricks pant's should be on fire

But the Al Sharpton comment did make me laugh....alot
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Wow! Where did Ricky find a poll taken during the civil war? I didn't know they polled Americans about slavery way back then!

One word for this man: MORON.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Banned
    CAN SOMEBODY PUT SOME GLUE ON THIS THREAD

I've contacted CNN to let them know how that asinine Rick Sanchez is reflecting on their network. To have Lou Dobbs, then Rick Sanchez right after him is like a spoon of sugar chased with castor oil! Eeewww!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Rick Sanchez is a jerk. I had to laugh just before his show come on and he was talking to Lou Dobbs and was detailing the highlights of his show. He said, "Lou, you and I are just like this," as he crossed his fingers in the air. Yeah, right!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Rick Sanchez is a jerk. I had to laugh just before his show come on and he was talking to Lou Dobbs and was detailing the highlights of his show. He said, "Lou, you and I are just like this," as he crossed his fingers in the air. Yeah, right!
    I saw that too. If you watched Lou's reactions closely, he hesitated before speaking, kind of rolled his eyes, and gave a weak, yeah-sure, in response.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    the look on Lou's face when Rick did that was just plain uncomfortable....I could imagine the retort that Lou wanted to fling at Rick. But Lou is such a man of character....I don't know how he tolerates the moron. Maybe Rick can learn something from him, although his brain is handicapped.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Poor Lou looked like he'd just got caught in front of a speeding truck coming at him.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast