Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RIP Richard "Richie" Martin - killed by Obama illegal alien

Illegals leave death,destruction and heartbreak in their wake. This young man is Obama's collateral damage for his illegal and lawless immigration failure and his blood is on Obama and Jeh Johnson's hands.
    RIP Richard "Richie" Martin

MONCKS CORNER, SCMEMORIALS
    $740 of $5,000

Raised by 14 people in 12 days
    Donate NowSHARE ON FACEBOOK

SHARES
    TWEETSHARE

Created January 22, 2016
    Jewel Martin

UPDATE #34 DAYS AGO

Be the first to like this update
    I am his mother and no parent should have to bury there child it really hurts .I dont understand how someone can just hit and run an just leave them laying on the road to die. Dont they have a heart or concern for life.He was a good son he was to young he always tells you he loves you and give you a hug.He didnt deserve this so if you can help even if it 5 dollars it deeply appreciate. As his mother i ty please share to everyone ty

Richard n his son his life his boy
    Subscribe to Updates Show MoreDONATETWEETSHARE

Richard "Richie" Martin passed away Jan. 20th from a hit and run accident on hwy. 78. Richie cared for his family and friends and had the biggest heart! He had no insurance and left behind a little boy and family who cared for him very much! We need as much help as we can get so we can give him a proper burial that he deserves. We also need help locating a white panel van with damage to the passanger side. Not sure exactly how far back or forward the damage is but there is damage to the passanger side. Also ladder rack on top and possible reflector tape or decal on rear bumper.Also possibly be black and purple paint transfer from where the bike hit. We need Justice for Richard! RIP We Love You Very Much Richie! Please give as much as you can, anything will help!

https://www.gofundme.com/82kuhxk4

Richard(Ritchie) Martin is the victim of accused hit and run driver Agustin Guzman-Medina an illegal alien that was driving a WORK van . WHO was his employer?

http://www.alipac.us/f12/s-c-ice-off...-alien-328297/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 02-04-2016 at 12:38 PM.

It's just awful and of course will continue. I see no end to the harm caused Americans by illegal aliens without immediate mass deportations.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One of the things that bothers me so much about this is that the, in my opinion, cowardly and callus illegal that here working under the table and illegally will get a free lawyer compliments of US taxpayers and this family needs help for the funeral of the their son, the victim. The illegal confessed and put on a good show of crying, but only after someone turned him in 12 days after he killed someone..

I wonder WHO he was working for because I feel that they have some responsibility for his actions. Id a bar can held accountable for what a drunk does, then a company that employs illegals should be responsible for their illegals. I am fed up with employers getting a good deal on cheap labor, while their neighbors pick up the tab.