Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    CG - when I see these criminals on videotapes like SOS showed I see how "lawless and violent" they are and it's frightening and makes me very angry. Those are just the street screamers but many push on to more extreme hatred. There already are worse out there. I don't know how the cops can stand it.

The are viciously capable of taking innocent lives because so many of them are drug users and their brains are seriously fried. Maybe it's even programmed in their "hot blood" genetic chemistry, who knows. I know most humans are capable of violence to various degrees but those that are civilized still have some head tools to control it. That being said, I'm not sure what I would do in your case but say that grief has a way of diluting anger...though not completely eliminating it. I know this for a fact.

Crocket....words can't express how I'm feeling right now. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

And YES, I'm willing to bet it was an illegal alien.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

OMG, I read this and had to get up and walk around for a minute.

I'm besides myself with anger and frustration.

I'm so sorry and can only try to imagine how you must feel. Please keep us posted if there is any further news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    OMG, I read this and had to get up and walk around for a minute.

I'm besides myself with anger and frustration.

I'm so sorry and can only try to imagine how you must feel. Please keep us posted if there is any further news.
    I appreciate the condolences from everyone, but I have lost many friends and family members to various crimes and tragedies. As bad as it may sound, I am sadly somewhat desensitized. It is Don and the rest of his family and Ken's wife and child who deserve our sympathies. For my part, this situation makes me angry - VERY angry.

Oh CG,
    I am so very sorry. And so very sorry for your friend's wife.
    I get so sick and tired of the constant stream of victims.
    This happened in broad daylight. On American roads.
    How much longer will we all suffer and lose loved ones to this madness.

This lawlessness will become commonplace unless we close that border.

Mexico has to clean up it's country and take care of it's poor. They are shirking their responibility and blaming us for their drug problems. I think not, they are the ones with the new meth labs. Your going to see more lunatics because the new meth their pushing is even worse. Pushing their criminals into our streets!

Many of them are sociopaths with a fried brain!

Deport them now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This type of senseless crime goes on in America everyday and these criminals are not arrested. How many more americans must die before our government gets it. They are only interested in business making money and the kickbacks I am sure they get. We americans are expendable or collateral damage. They are not concerned about us and what crimes like these do to families. All they are concerned about is the almighty buck. We are not even an afterthought.

My condolences on the loss of a good man and friend Crocket. I hope they catch that scumbag and soon before he kills more people
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Everytime I hear a story like this I wonder how many it is going to take. How many needless deaths does it take before our government will wake up?! How many is too many? I think we passed that point long long ago.

I too pity the next one who messes with me. I am fed up. I had a couple of them pull up behind me in a truck and block me into a parking space while they yelled obscenities and generally tried to intimidate me. Of course I was without a cell phone, so just sat there in my locked car until they got tired of me. I wish I had gotten out and confronted them.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    This is just so senseless. It is really unbelieveable, and very chilling. I'm so sorry Crocket. So many crimes like this that we have heard about seem to stem from an incredible rage that is probably always bubbling just beneath the surface. Then it finally explodes with no real provocation. Is this part of the third world mentality - that people do not know how to behave in a civil manner and with self-control, channel their anger in appropriate ways, or abide by the rule of law because there is no law and order and the guilty are rarely prosecuted? Instead, they become accustomed to doing whatever they want, with no concern for others, and are driven by a deep-seated resentment? God help us as this sickness is unleashed more and more on Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    So many crimes like this that we have heard about seem to stem from an incredible rage that is probably always bubbling just beneath the surface. Then it finally explodes with no real provocation. Is this part of the third world mentality
    This is a good point.
    As we have seen from the marches, there is a maddened crowd out there that, aside from coming here to work, believe that this is their land and we are the invaders, we are the oppressors and they do have a built up misplaced rage. So I guess this misguided ideology makes it easier for them to act out with rage agaisnt us. They resent us. They hate us and they think we are the criminals who took their land and should leave. This situation is becoming a tinderbox. Those who have the power have an obligation to protect us but they have other agendas right now. Like cheap labor and new voters. Sickening.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast