Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Another Member of the Liars for Amnesty list added to the homepage with a special note

http://www.alipac.us/admin.php?op=adminMain

Potential 2008 candidate for President, Mitt Romney, has recently illustrated for us all that he is a two faced liar and amnesty supporter. First, he claims he wants Massachusetts state police to have the power to enforce immigration law. Realizing that the new governor elect will not follow through with this plan, he makes the announcement before leaving office.

Then he comes out and says he is opposed to Amnesty but supports a path to citizenship for illegal aliens currently in the US.

Mitt Romney is a great example of why many conservative voters stayed home on election day in 2006. We realize that being a Governor or US Senator can go to someone's head, but when a person like Romney believes they can change the definition of words and terms simply because their mouth is running, we have a real problem.

Any voter that is concerned about illegal immigration would be well advised to avoid Mitt Romney as he has just completely blown any credibility he could have had by supporting and Amnesty path to citizenship for illegal aliens and again presenting the false assertion that we would have to immediately deport 12 million people (See How To Reverse Illegal Immigration In America).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Houston we have a problem.

This article has no link and one of our activists has contacted the Romney campaign.

The Romney campaign is claiming he has not made the comments

"Romney said illegal immigrants should have a chance to obtain citizenship"

We are waiting for more info from them.

Can anyone identify clearly who wrote this and where it first ran?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's a link to the new paper.

http://www.lowellsun.com/

I just did a quick scan and didn't see the article.

I found this in a catched copy on googled from The North Adams Transcript. Also I searched the Lowell Sun and did not find the article.

Romney invites Card to run in Bay State

Thursday, March 30
    WASHINGTON — Gov. Mitt Romney expressed support Wednesday for an immigration program that places large numbers of illegal residents on the path toward citizenship, but criticized any form of
    www.thetranscript.com/Stories/0,1413,103%25257E9043%25257E2214302,00.html+%22Mit t+Romney+expressed+support%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk& cd=8]Full Story[/url]

The link is broken. Still searching!

Found it:

http://blog.electromneyin2008.com/index ... &tb=1&pb=1

Posted by Evan Lehman who is a reporter for the Lowell Sun. The blog links back to a newspaper article but the link is no longer valid.

The blog post was from back in April.

JohnB.

You beat me to it! I just found it too.

Dixie

Banned
    Any search of the Lowell Sun over 14 days old is fee-based.

No credit card, no info...

From Alta Vista:
    Lowell Sun Online - Romney supports immigration program, but not granting 'amnesty'
    www.lowellsun.com/front/ci_3655698
    More pages from lowellsun.com

Link produces this page:
    Thank you for visiting Lowell Sun. We are sorry the article that you requested is no longer available. Please search for this article in our archive search.

Blame Lowell Sun
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My apology to all.......

I posted that article (so noted, without the link, because I didn't have a subscription) I felt that it was important for Romney's position to be made clear. It was obtained from an 'Elect Romney' site. Apparently the person who posted it, thought that clarifying Romney's 'I-don't-believe-in-amnesty' position would actually be helpful to Romney.

http://blog.electromneyin2008.com/index.php?m=20060409

"I don't believe in rounding up 11 million people and forcing them at gunpoint from our country," Romney said.

What a bull, my goodness, he and other no brainers who are running for president just don't get it. The only thing what they have to do is secure the border, enforce the immigration laws that already exist, shut down the ITIN program, they know where most of the illegal immigrants work, so go there, pick them up, deport them and punish the employers. Do they need more of those temporary Guest worker programs or Visas that gives path to Residency and than Citizenship? No, they already exist but than with strickt rules.
    I have been through the whole immigration system here in Miami, pay allot of money for the papers through my lawyer, and meanwhile I learned allot, met and spoke to allot of DHS workers for answers and majority barely spoke English or had no clue. It makes me so angry when they talk about "just let them pay a fine and give them a path to citizenship while they broke the law".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast