Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul beat McCain in Maine (updated caucus info)

February 4, 2008 3:35 pm EST

Ron Paul Beats McCain in Maine Caucus, Primed to Win Over 1/3 of State Delegates

In the race for delegates, Ron Paul appears to closely trail Romney for first place

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

February 4, 2008

ARLINGTON, VIRGINIA – While most reports about this past weekend’s Maine Caucus focused on the purely symbolic presidential preference poll, in the meaningful race to secure delegates to the state convention Ron Paul is primed to finish second with likely 35 percent of the total delegates.

Delegates to the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis are elected by the state delegates. Internal results from 10 of 16 counties, including the largest cities of Portland, South Portland, Lewiston, Auburn, Augusta, Waterville, Bangor, and Brewer, show Ron Paul picking up 215 of 608 State Convention delegates so far reported, or 35%.

“Ron Paul’s strong second place finish in Maine, in which he beat John McCain, is proof that this race is far from over,â€

Yes I read the MSM is being dishonest showing who won and how many delegates the candidates got in the Maine Caucus vote.

They will do anything to discredit Dr. Paul including lying and/or censoring.

This should give the American People a clue as to who would be best to look out for their best interest if the MSM & other entities are fighting so hard to silence Dr. Paul.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

very disturbing

I have noticed he is not on stations very much.

I havent saw him in the papers. Which i thought was strange.

Isnt this illegal?

Re: very disturbing

Quote Originally Posted by jescando
    I have noticed he is not on stations very much.

I havent saw him in the papers. Which i thought was strange.

Isnt this illegal?
    It seems the MSM has Chosen who they want us to vote for and are pushng them hard.

Yes I do think it is Illegal but would require a big battle to stop.

We The People own the airwaves and the MSM basically rents them from our government and,although I am not sure exactly how it works,they are suppose to give FREE airtime for public service announcements such as Presidential Primaries NOT sell air time or censor some candidates.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Very good news! Whenever Paul or Romney beats McCain...very good news indeed!

Ostrich