Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rookie Border Patrol Detector Dog Makes Big First Impression

Jacumba, California - A newly deployed Border Patrol canine made an immediate impact by assisting with a 477-pound marijuana seizure in Jacumba, California Tuesday.

The marijuana was discovered by a Border Patrol agent and his detector dog partner during their first shift together on Tuesday night in Jacumba. The team was on patrol when they came across nine duffel bags of marijuana stashed in the brush off of Old Highway 80, near Ribbonwood Road.

Upon the discovery, agents arrested two illegal aliens who allegedly backpacked the drugs across the border. The smuggling suspects and the marijuana were turned over to a multi-agency, anti-drug task force.

The canine, along with its Border Patrol agent handler, recently completed canine detection training and was deployed to enforcement operations this week

http://www.imperialvalleynews.com/index ... 5&Itemid=1

ELE

Give that dog a special treat!

God Bless that dog and the border patrol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

congratulations to the canine and the officer. That one will hurt someones pocket!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This pup deserves a medal or extra treats. I am continually amazed by dogs' sense of smell. My pup insists on going out to the garage every time I get home so he can smell the tires.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Grrrrrrrrrreat :P

Good job. I love hearing stories about these dogs.

What a great story...these guys and their dogs are so brave...they have a tough job and we should be truly grateful and I am!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

La Raza: That dog is obviously a racist!

No doubt!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    No doubt!!
    I heard the Taco Bell Dog was looking for work outside Home Depot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast