Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rotten Boroughs Redux: Black Democrat Says She Needs Illegals ”Just For Redistricting

Rotten Boroughs Redux: Black Democrat Says She Needs Illegals ”Just For Redistricting Purposes”

James Fulford
    01/10/2024
    A+
    |
    a-

Earlier: A Talk Radio Listener Points To One Explanation For The Low GOP Midterm Gains: The Rotten Borough Effect Of Aliens On Apportionment

End Wokeness on Twitter tweeted a video of a black Democratic Congresswoman—Yvette D. Clark, of New York’s 9th congressional district—who says she needs illegals in her district ”just for redistricting purposes,” causing Elon Musk to ask ”Is this legal?”

What Congresswoman Clark is saying above is ”I’m from Brooklyn New York we have a diaspora that that can absorb a significant number of these migrants and that you know when I hear uh colleagues talk about uh you know the… the doors of the inn being closed, um, no room in the inn, I, I’m saying you know I, I need more people in my district but just for redistricting purposes.”

Well, encouraging illegal immigration is illegal, but counting foreign residents for purposes of apportionment isn’t. Maybe it should be.

This is an example of what we call the ”Rotten Borough” effect, and we recently Tweeted this:

That links to one of the earliest things I wrote for VDARE.com: Immigration’s Rotten Borough dynamic…, February 23, 2001.

In it, I wrote:

Fred Siegel has an excellent book on ethnic politics in American cities - The Future Once Happened Here: New York, D.C., L.A., and the Fate of America’s Big Cities
    He points out that in Los Angeles, where between 40 and 50 percent of the population is foreign born, the small percentage of the population who are actually citizens control the vote.

The Jamaican-American Ms. Clark gets a safer seat, and her constituents get Haitian neighbors (that’s the kind of ”migrants” she’s talking about) which they won’t enjoy—even if they’re Haitian themselves.

VIDEOS AT LINK...

https://vdare.com/posts/rotten-borou...cting-purposes

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

This is election interference, a full investigation should be in place on all of these deviant, lying, corrupt, immoral, sleaze bag, Democrats.

They really need to be arrested and put in prison for this.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL