Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Roy Moore: No Such Thing as ‘DREAMer’ Illegal Alien, Program Was ‘Never Passed by Con

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Roy Moore: No Such Thing as ‘DREAMer’ Illegal Alien, Program Was ‘Never Passed by Con

Roy Moore: No Such Thing as ‘DREAMer’ Illegal Alien, Program Was ‘Never Passed by Congress’

by JOHN BINDER
    21 Sep 2017
    Montgomery, AL
    1,708 comments

Anti-establishment Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore denounced the use of the term the open borders lobby and mainstream media have used to describe illegal aliens shielded by the Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

Moore, during a debate with establishment-backed candidate Sen. Luther Strange (R-AL), said the term “DREAMer” to describe nearly 800,000 illegal aliens protected by DACA does not actually exist, because the temporary amnesty program was never approved by Congress.

“We don’t need to talk about DACA,” Moore said during the debate. “Obviously Congress did not do their duty on DACA, which was a mere memo from the Department of Homeland Security under Barack Obama, which violated the laws.”

“Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals – it’s very simple,” Moore continued. “DREAMer? DREAMer development, relief, education of alien minors. There’s no such thing as a DREAMer. You know why? It was never passed by Congress. And when it didn’t pass by Congress, Obama himself, through his Homeland Security, decided to implement a program and violate the law. That’s why we’re here today. That’s why we’re having a problem today.”

Unlike Moore, who adamantly opposes DACA and amnesty, Strange has ducked the issue, writing only on his campaign website that “It is our duty to uphold and enforce immigration law,” as Breitbart News reported.

Moore then cited his support for Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and Sen. David Perdue’s (R-GA) RAISE Act, which would cut legal immigration in half, from one million a year to 500,000 a year, to benefit American workers and end the constant flow of low-skilled workers and chain migration favored by the establishment – a system where legal immigrants with English comprehension and professional skills are given priority to enter the U.S.

“DACA is wrong,” Moore continued. “DREAMer is wrong. We need to look at the RAISE Act … the Reform of American Immigration for a Strong Economy. We need to look at vetting these people coming into our country. And pick people that are going to do something for our economy. That’s what Jeff Sessions says.”

“I think we can take care of DACA very easily,” Moore said. “By turning them to the RAISE Act. Pass the RAISE Act in Congress … then we can let [in] the most qualified. A lot of the people on DACA simply aren’t qualified. They haven’t been asked the questions about their entry and where they stand on things. It’s been family-oriented.”

“I support firmly the RAISE Act and I think it should be acted on by Congress and the sooner the better,” Moore said.

As Breitbart News has reported, the RAISE Act would do the following to aid American workers:

*Reduce the number of Green Cards given out every year from about one million to 500,000
    *Prioritize immediate family households, thus ending extended family chain migration to the U.S.
    *Create a visa program for U.S. citizens to bring elderly parents to the U.S. for caretaking purposes
    *Eliminate the diversity visa lottery, where 50,000 visas are “arbitrarily allocated” every year
    *Cap permanent U.S. refugees resettlement to 50,000 migrants per year

Moore’s weight behind the RAISE Act and cuts to legal immigration to help raise wages for America’s working-class and middle-class is a stark contrast to his opponent’s history with reforming immigration in the national interest.

As Breitbart News reported, Strange only most recently said he looked forward to working on legislation like the RAISE Act, though he chose not to co-sponsor the legislation and refused to publicly endorse the bill after he obtained the endorsement from the pro-open borders Chamber of Commerce, which is now demanding Congress pass an amnesty for illegal aliens shielded by DACA.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...d-by-congress/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No more refugee resettlement!

Keep them in Safe Zone with their families on THEIR soil. Put them to work building new villages and opening businesses. Most have 1,000s of dollars to pay smugglers...let them use that money to open a business!

WE DO NOT WANT THEM!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

WATCH: Luther Strange and Roy Moore Debate Ahead of Alabama GOP Senate Runoff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56kZiYse9o

The comments are very interesting.

Conspiracy Theorista11 hours ago

Wow you're going to START WTITH, "The President likes me better! I'm like the PRESIDENT, you guys!!!!"...Everyone knows TRUMP has been told to support you, by McConnell. Just start the debate and let the people decide...Go Brooks! Dammit.Go Moore!

[COLOR=var(--yt-comment-text-color)]Read more[/COLOR]

Kathy White12 hours ago

I vote Moore

TdMega12 hours ago (edited)

President Trump endorsed the wrong guy ! Not gonna happen in Alabama. Trump will unfortunately have his 1st loss. Moore is the true conservative and always has been against the swamp. Moore has been fighting the establishment ( Rinos ) his entire career.

Red Pilled By Youtube12 hours ago

Moore you are a better pic for Trump strange is lame.

Barbara J Struble12 hours ago

Strange was a lobbyist who got about 82,000 jobs moved from Alabama to Honduras. He was recommended by McConnell, the sewer rat in the D.C. swamp. Judge Roy Moore is a constitutional expert and real Republican Conservative who will fight for the American people in the swamp. He can help drain the D.C. swamp. MAGA

Ken Cunningham11 hours ago

I like Trump but I vote for Roy Moore. Anyone who stands up for the 10 Commandments, even loses his job in doing so, has my vote. Roy Moore gave everything, his opponent , nothing.

SytesSteal UrData11 hours ago

Go Moore!!!!!

Joseph Mellen10 hours ago

McConnell is anti-Trump, make no mistake about it. Judge Moore is by far the best choice. Name dropping is a weak way of trying to convince voters.

Sean L11 hours ago

Vote Roy Moore Alabamans!

Alphonso Lloyd11 hours ago

Go Moore, he has my support

t mcgee11 hours ago

#MAGA lives on with or without trump. He should have stayed out of this. Let the people choose the best man for the job. I vote for Roy Moore

GidgetTheSurferGirl110 hours ago

Yes! Build the Wall Judge Moore. MAGA

DebYah Ysrael11 hours ago

Strange is a RINO.

Moore is honest forthcoming and trustworthy! Trump Picked the wrong guy to endorse. But that's okay. He knows what its like to stand alone. Judge Moore we stand with you! MAGA Judge Moore

It was the right thing to do....that's Obama lingo. Go Judge Moore! Drain the swamp get rid of Mitch McConnell.

Glenn Heiselman11 hours ago

Trump is only supporting strange freak because BITCH McConnell promised the Senate would work with him. Strange is McConnell on steroids.

Strange keeps bringing up Trump. But Trump's not running for Senate. One is a politician and one is a Judge who is a Vet. Decision seems simple to me.

t mcgee11 hours ago

Anyone being backed by Mitch McConnell is an establishment swamp rat. Drain the swamp. Vote Roy Moore

Lonnie D. Johnson, Jr.9 hours ago

Mr. President, I live in the great state of Texas, but if I lived in Alabama, I would be voting for judge Moore.

Brittany Pipoli4 hours ago

Amnesty Don stands behind Senator Strange. Judge Moore has come out against DACA, Sen. Strange ducks the question saying he'll keep your views in mind.

t mcgee11 hours ago

Luther strange was a never trumper now he's begging for him to endorse him. #swamprat

Glenn Heiselman10 hours ago

That's another thing, Jeff sessions is worthless and he mentored this moron. All strange fellow is running on is Trump picked me. NO FREAKING WAY!

Kaytee Windsong11 hours ago

Strange has nuttin!

Razgriz Surget9 hours ago

I'm voting Moore on Tuesday! Keep Trump honest, we dont need a cheerleader!

AVNetnews9 hours ago

More opens a can of whoop-ass. Here's another Trey Gowdy

Jeff Hovis9 hours ago (edited)

I look like the unemployment line at the white house? Is that the same as a deplorable? We need Moore

2me4my59 hours ago

I made it a point to listen to the entire debate because I didn't know ANYTHING about either candidate. I appreciate that both candidates claim to be Christians: to me, that means a lot. I appreciate that both candidates say that they will support the President. However, only one of the two candidates CLEARLY described things the way they are. When a person begins to speak of imaginary things, s/he betrays what s/he is made of. Moore's wife was personally attacked. I saw the ads. THAT is a personal attack. When Moore said that Strange profited from foreign VISA's, that was NOT a personal attack. It required a full and complete answer because it impugned Strange's character and judgment. There was no answer. Every REAL child of God answers accusations of corruption, not to defend himself, but to defend Christ. When Moore described the Swamp as isolating the President, to influence him away from his own agenda: the whole earth knows that this is true. There is no debate here. Trump campaigned against remaining in Afghanistan. Now we're in Afghanistan for keeps. Trump got us OUT of the Paris climate change accord. Now we hear rumblings that the President will consider signing on, if conditions are more favorable. So Moore was right. But Strange completely denied this dynamic. No true believer denies the truth. He might have said that he would help steady the President. But he didn't. Strange was accused of being a Swamp Creature. His political provenance and conduct tonight lend strong credence to the accusation. Therefore, even though I completely support the President and I fully support his agenda, I cannot support his backing Luther Strange. I urge everyone to support Judge Roy Moore so that we can all join in to MAGA.

[COLOR=var(--yt-comment-text-color)]Read more[/COLOR]

A Lost Pilgrim's Journey11 hours ago

Poor 'Ol Luther has started lying again, yeah, he opened his mouth, that's the clue.

John Faux10 hours ago

Sarah Palin had a great ON POINT FOR ONCE speech in Alabama today that did not attack Trump but reminded what the public voted for " We voted for a big beautiful wall NOT amnesty etc " " The swamp is trying to control Trump"

winning Speedy9 hours ago

trump made a mistake.. Endorsing the swamp creature is no bueno. the nation through ALABAMA will find out that the MAGA movement is bigger then trump.

Janet Mayen10 hours ago

Geez, Who is responsible for telling Strange this would be his best opening statements. As IF, we don't have individual minds.....LOL

Armorize10 hours ago

Luther seems so fake. Trying to ride on Jeff Sessions coattails and pretending to honor the promises of Trump.

Christ Over Gadsden11 hours ago

Strange - Nothing but issues and what he is wanting to do and has done already.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't find anything about Jeff Sessions endorsing either candidate. Has he? Anyone?