Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just my opinion, but it's probably safe to say that most American households do not knowingly hire IA's for work. Yeah, you get those who are still out there that say "Why not just hire and illegal? They're cheap." But it is getting fewer and far between as more of us wake up...

I blame the larger companies who hire them. About ten years ago I had a vending machine business and i was shocked at how many non english speakers there were that worked in factory type jobs. When I was a kid working those types of jobs, it was all races but we spoke English (broken as it may have been).

On the other hand, we have those "Meg Whitmans" out there who think they are hiring a legal worker, but as it turns out, the illegal lied. It is hard for the average American to know for sure, so probably best to try and hire that teenager down the street for your yardwork...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.....one more thing. Someone I know installs windows for a living and his boss has managed to keep his AMERICAN employees busy thru all this madness. Customers always comment not only on the good job that is done, but they also express relief that everyone on the job is American and English speaking....and yes, there are hispanic and black employees there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote............"When you start removing people who have been here for 25 years," he said, "it isn't so simple.

That is a BS line if I ever heard one. 25 yrs ago Reagan gave them amnesty.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

There are some things you just can't stop.
    You're wrong, Ruben. You've been brainwashed and now you're a pro at selling this putrid spew ya friggin racist! It will all stop as soon as we can pull our leaders into line and rid ourselves of the commies such as yourself. It will happen, Bozo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12