Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    Does that mean I can invade their countries?
    LOL who'd want to???

No kidding! Why would I want to live in a cesspool? I don't want them turning our country into a cesspool either. They didn't build it...we did.

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Does that mean I can invade their countries?
    LOL who'd want to???

No kidding! Why would I want to live in a cesspool? I don't want them turning our country into a cesspool either. They didn't build it...we did.
    Yes exactly!

call this group and leave a voice message.
    tell them that aiding and abetting a known felon in the US is a violation of the law. and tell them that you hope that if ICE, FBI and IRS find out about it that these groups dont come knocking on their door asking to see their books and see where the money went

and tell them that there is no such world law cuz last time you looked, the world was made up of different countries and those countries all have their seperate laws. like the ones that say coming into the US at any place other than a designated port of entry is illegal. stealing the identity of a US citizen is illegal. also ask them how come they are not taking money for those people who ID was stolen. and tell them you know why they are not going to help those people. and say you know its cuz the people's who Id was stolen was american and that the church apparently only helps hispanics

"We need to follow the rule of the world and the rule of the human to live where we want to live,"
    This is a great rule! Can somebody get me the keys to Bill Gates house?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I guess they want it to be like in Iraq. There if someone wants someone else nice large home, they just go kill the family and move in. What a frightening thought. I definitely wouldn't want to see it here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12