Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Perhaps Mr. Murdock would like to write a check to cover all the costs that illegals place on local and state governments.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be turning off FOX and using only the internet for news.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is no such thing as a law abiding illegal alien
    Yep, that's exactly what I said in my letter to Fox. I had no hesitations about emailing them and telling them how miffed I was.

Banned

ALIPAC should send FOX a formal letter

I have phoned them,and written them. No more fox news for me either. I will stick to the Internet. I have had It with ALL of the PROGRESSIVE media outlets. ALIPAC should send a formal letter to FOX denouncing all of this AMNESTY talk. Colbert,Bloomberg,and now Murdoch testify before Congress. How come the AMERICAN PEOPLE do not get to testify,and tell them how ILLEGALS are killing our citizens,stealing our jobs,shutting down our hospitals,and wrecking our schools, while shoving their culture and their language down our throats !!! This Is going beyond any kind of rational thinking !!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12