Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Rush Limbaugh: Marco Rubio is “insulting my intelligence”, "taking advantage of my go

mofopolitics.com
    by MP
    June 13, 2013

Rush Limbaugh: Marco Rubio is “insulting my intelligence”, “taking advantage of my goodwill”

In January, Marco Rubio promised Rush Limbaugh that he would walk away from any immigration bill that did not make legalization contingent on border security.

As late as April 29, Rush Limbaugh was still clinging to the fantasy that Marco Rubio would keep his word. On Thursday, it became evident that he would not.

El Rushbo was not amused…

When I think I’m being played or somebody is insulting my intelligence or taking advantage of my goodwill, it saddens me…I should’ve known, but I held out hope that what we were being told was actually the truth.

Rush Limbaugh Show June 13.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/06/...f-my-goodwill/

Rush has been doing a great job of covering the disaster of another amnesty and of linking Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and others to the destruction of the country and the Republican Party if successful.

Senator Marco Rubio has lost his luster with millions of Americans who care about the impact of illegal immigration on their nation, their cities, their neighborhoods, jobs, unsecured borders, etc. Add in the insults from law breaking illegal aliens, their children, families, support groups, foreign nations.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good points GP.

I've read that Rubio's staff has been monitoring conservative talk radio to see if and how much time hosts are discussing this. There has been much going on with all the Obama scandals, but Rush and other major hosts are stepping up to the plate, especially now after Rubio has totally flip flopped on his "border security first" pledge and has gone all in for mass amnesty first (and foremost) with his new pal Chuck Schumer.

For example, Laura Ingraham has been stellar opposing the Rubio/Schumer amnesty, as well as Mark Levin -- both of whom strongly supported Rubio when he ran for the Senate. Other more local hosts are discussing and opposing this as well (with the predictable exceptions such as Hugh Hewitt and Michael Medved).

Pundits Michelle Malkin, Daniel Horowitz (Red State) & Ann Coulter are strongly opposed to the Rubio/Schumer amnesty, as well as major well-regarded conservative institutions and publications such as the Heritage Foundation, Eagle Forum and National Review.

Political writers Conn Carroll (Washington Examiner) and Byron York (Washington Examiner) are also skeptical of the Rubio/Schumer amnesty. Reporters from the Daily Caller are also reporting honestly on this topic, unlike the lazy, biased reporters in the Associated Press and rest of the MSM.

And we know the American Legion is opposed to amnesty, such as what the Gang of Eight is peddling.

Will this be enough to stop this terribly flawed amnesty scheme being pushed by the extremely well-funded special interests and their puppets who comprise almost the entire political elite of both parties? I don't know, but I hope so.

(Feel free to add anyone or group I missed.)