Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There are at least 10 million of us who know better than the political doublespeak surrounding this now 'hot' issue. We know who's where and why. We also have a LOT of clout with friends and family.

Sorry, Rush...you're too late with too little and far too obvious...as is Hillary C. and many others...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I find Hannity to be much more sincere about this issue than Rush, but even he stops short of criticizing the President. Michael Reagan, too.

Regardless, the Dems have found the Achilles heel in the Republican tidal wave that has swamped them since 1994's Congressional Revolution. If they seize on this and tie it into their core values (blue collar jobs, taking care of the AMERICAN little guy, et. al.) they can make a gigantic leap right back into the center of the political spectrum. The Midwest and parts of the South which have distanced themselves from them may start to return.

However, being a Republican, I will NEVER fully trust them. As far as I can tell, the only politician from either party who is genuine about this is Tom Tancredo. The rest of them are just playing politics.

But wouldn't it be great if both parties came out with being anti "immigrant" (as the suck-asses put it) in '06 and '08? We can't lose then.

NOT!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12