Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't understand why the ILLEGALS and their Anchors display so much allegiance to mexico a country they have long left behind or most likely mexico sent them on their way and disrespects their host country. Unless they plan on returning to old mexico or just maybe the ILLEGALS and their Anchors expect old mexico to follow them across United State’s Open and Unsecured National Borders.

Added to Homepage with title:

Five Students Wearing U.S. Flag Shirts Sent Home
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5232--0-0.html

Related Posts

5 Morgan Hill students sent home for wearing US flag T-Shirt
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-197905.html

CA Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-197957.html

High Schools Home page

http://liveoakhs.ca.campusgrid.net/home

the Asst. Principal's Email (Last Name of Students M-Z)
    Miguel.Rodriguez@mhu.k12.ca.us

Kim.Lemos@mhu.k12.ca.us (Last name of students A-L)

School's Principal
    Nick.Boden@mhu.k12.ca.us

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Be sure to read the comments at Michelle Malkin's article about this.

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/05/06/wh ... it-anyway/

okay, my letter sent

To : School Administrators,

I am writing you to inform you of my disgust at the actions you have taken against American patriotic students. When I was in school, school officials went out of their way to make sure we had pride in our country.

In lower grades, we said the pledge of allegiance, we celebrated American holidays, and we encouraged loyalty to the flag.

Now it seems, at least according to this school, it is wrong to show pride in the country, because it may upset people who's status here is questionable.

The students were told they had to turn their Ameriican flag shirts inside out, because it may lead to fights. Instead of violating these students first amendment rights, why didn't you deal with the intolerance of students who have loyalty to another country, and who are obviously wanting to seperate themselves from America, and American citizens, unless of course it suits their needs for a taxpayer funded education.

I quote one student;

"But then Dariano said the assistant principal told all him and all his friends to take off their shirts, or turn them inside out, because some Hispanic students were upset and the school feared it would start a fight"

So, what is being said here, patriotic American students were threatened with violence, and yet, even though every district has a zero tolerance policy against that, the victims are punished

to further quote ;

" One Mexican-American student, freshman Laura Ponce, had a Mexican flag painted on her face and chest, peaking out of her low-cut shirt. She did it because, "it's our day, the only day we can show our spirit"

I am glad to see that some students seem to still show their allegiance to another country, forgetting all the benefits of living here.

I am also an immigrant, I have been here since I was very young. I have assimilated into American culture, I have served this country, and I DO NOT show allegiance to my birth countries flag.

I DO NOT forget my heritage, but my country is the United States. While you are being so politically correct for any nationality other than American, you would do well to remember where your paychecks come from. Americans will not stand by for this blatant discrimination against us from our own civil servants.

I would ask, do you ban everything and anything Mexican during the Fourth of July, or Independence Day celebrations ?

How about Spanish being spoken in schools during celebrations of our holidays, our meaning the great country in which we live in, is that banned out of respect to American students.

and lastly, if the Vice Principal was not Latino, would the students still have been sent home.

Your school is now the recipient of a lot of news coverage, I hope your political correctness was worth it to you.

Sincerly

If these Mexican students are offended by the American flag, I suggest they move back to Mexico so they won't have to look at it - ever.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    A law suit waiting in the wings , Now this started with the Nazi flag and no one was yelling racism against Nazis, so you see where that leads , now it our flag they want to take down , The camels nose is in the tent people say loud and say it proud
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Blood is shooting from my eyes!!!

Did this overweight undocumented citizen look in the mirror before she left for school? It's amazing they swear their allegiance to Mexico, yet it was the food stamps and free breakfasts/lunches paid for by U.S. citizens that allowed her to eat her way to her present size. Ungrateful!!

Re: Blood is shooting from my eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    Did this overweight undocumented citizen look in the mirror before she left for school? It's amazing they swear their allegiance to Mexico, yet it was the food stamps and free breakfasts/lunches paid for by U.S. citizens that allowed her to eat her way to her present size. Ungrateful!!
    Taxpayers most likely feed the entire family.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    "We're not trying to start trouble," said student Austin Carvalho. "We're in America. We can't wear our own colors?"
    Great question! According to your vice principal...I guess not!

[quote:3l27gp04]But then Dariano said the assistant principal told all him and all his friends to take off their shirts, or turn them inside out, because some Hispanic students were upset and the school feared it would start a fight
    Hispanic students upset that other students were wearing the American flag. So angry hispanics must be appeased so they do not lash out in violence?

"Our Hispanic vice principal was taking their side, and was thinking that we were being racist towards them, so he was discriminating against us, making us take off our stuff," Dariano said.
    Interesting....

.[/quote:3l27gp04]WHAT IN THE HEY IS AMERICA CELEBRATING A MEXICAN HOLIDAY FOR ANYWAY? THIS IS AMERICA, ITS NOT MEXICO THIS IS PAST STUPID FOR AMERICANS TO BE CELEBRATING THIS HOLIDAY IN ORDER NOT TO UPSET ILLEGAL MEXICANS HERE IN THE U.S.A. THIS IS TAKING THINGS TOO FAR IMO. IF THEY WANT TO CELEBRATE THIS HOLIDAY WITHOUT INCIDENCE OF ANY KIND, THEN GO HOME TO MEXICO AND CELEBRATE TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE GETTING TIRED OF THE WAY ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE BEING PANDERED TO, AND THE SPECIAL TREATMENT THEY RECEIVE ALSO.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast