Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

S.D. Radio Host, Rick Roberts: "Bush - You're to blame&

From the blog of San Diego's 760-KFMB radio host Rick Roberts:

In as much as I have always disliked the idiocy of the infamous “Blame Bush mentality,” I look at how our cities and states have become safe havens for illegal aliens and I too have to say that if President Bush would only do something we wouldn’t be on the verge of imploding at the seams from millions who see America as the welfare capital of the world.

That’s right: I’m blaming Bush.

How could a man so intent on protecting our borders from ill will overseas yet be so complacent on the issue of trespassing and raping the American tax and legal system?

Such examples of the President’s lack of regard for border security arise in stories such as one released by The Standard, a business paper in China (of all places!)

It reports that the Mexican government is working with US officials, who refuse to give their names, in providing GPS tracking devices to “migrants” preparing to illegally cross the Arizona border. They plan to distribute 200,000… To START.

The Mexican Government says the GPS devices are used for the “migrant’s safe and happy travels…” As they break the law, disown their own country, and bring demise to our sovereignty and culture.

Do you think that any government officials, let alone the President, will pay any attention to this? Will Chertoff step up to the plate?

Nope.

We never have, and until President Bush’s term is up, we never will. Is this national defense hypocrisy?

Is it a simple imbalance?

Or do the Republicans in President Bush’s cabinet think that they are swaying the Hispanic vote?

Aside from the fact that “normal hardworking undocumented workers” are shutting down hospitals, overcrowding schools, driving down wages, and using our tax dollars, goods and services, not all “migrants” are coming up here to earn some under-the-table money.

And guess what?

Not all of them are Mexican.

President Bush does not seem to realize that for all the Ponchos and Juans crossing the border of Mexico there are also a few Ali Hussein Achbars in the mix.

I too, would love to think that we’re keeping those that sponsor and partake in terrorism preoccupied by killing and capturing them all in Iraq…

But with such infamously porous borders do you really think that they’re going to turn their backs on such an opportunity?

More plans of mass murder will be undertaken. Stifled attacks on our cities and people never make much of a mark on the media’s radar screen.

We are a nation caught between two mentalities: The “united we stand” of WWII… And the “make love not war” of the Vietnam era.

Now that the democrats are in control, do you really feel any safer?

Do you know what there plan is yet to defend our nation?

Neither do I.

And guess what? If you voted for them, neither do you. Maybe the next two years of Democratic reign will force the Republicans back into taking up the conservative and traditionalist values that gave them a mandate in 2004.

Or maybe we will just continue to go to hell in a handbasket.

The choice is yours.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

That's why I am an Independent! I am not for one party or the other ...I want the person that will hear the peoples voice and not the illegal invaders voice...or the darn corporations and lobbyist voices

Republicans in President Bush’s cabinet think that they are swaying the Hispanic vote?
    Frankly, I don't know what the heck their thinking...maybe other then... their own personal agenda...but our leaders only like to share old tired talking points these days...No love lost here...but a lot of unanswered questions...Like why is our border WIDE OPEN ...after 9/11?????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JAK
    .........and why is the president and most of congress IGNORING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!

Both sides have become traitors!
    What a name they have given themselves...and isn't it something to be proud of...

if you allow this to happen I hope you live long enough to see the devastation and destruction touch your own family!...and if you allow this...IT WILL ....EVENTUALLY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    .........and why is the president and most of congress IGNORING OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)