Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You must be hispanic

Sounds like the NAU but with some dude saying, "Hey, I did this by trying to appear humanitarian, I helped my homeland Mehico who has too many putas and bastardos to get anything done."

And don't forget the government is old-school spanish mafia drug cartels, are you kidding me, not one cent to those swine. Latin America is Sodom & Gomorrah compared to the U.S. Don't pay in to that sad christian B.S. about poor Juan & Dolores, because there are buzzillions more where they came from, and there is nothing you can do about THAT!

Nice scam you got there Hector, how about useing the 30+ billion in remittances Illegals send to mexico to finance your own economic reform package, oh! almost forgot! that won't work because the mexican government is one of the most corrupt on earth, not to mention half of your Government is involved with the drug trade as well as your military.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Central to the plan is a U.S.-Mexico partnership to build infrastructure projects and create jobs in rural Mexico to stem the flow of migrants.
    You gotta be kidding me!

How many American companies moved their operations to Mexico, putting Americans out of work? Hershey comes to mind since it was recent.

We owe mexico nothing, except to gather up their nationals and send them back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

he was director of the nationwide League of United Latin American Citizens in the early 1980s and helped draft portions of the last big immigration overhaul bill, in 1986.
    And that worked out so well!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sacramento

Much of the money Mexicans send home goes to finance future illegal immigrants by paying smugglers. How else do they save thousands of dollars to pay human smugglers? It is an organized circle of crime.
    The only way to stop this nonsense is to ENFORCE laws against illegal employment. This would stop IDENTITY THEFT, COUNTERFEIT DOCUMENT MILLS, HUMAN TRAFFICING, KIDNAPPING, and WELFARE FRAUD. Not to mention relieving pressure on our schools, hospitals and Spanish translators......
    Stopping illegal immigration and the job theft would greatly benefit citizens.

Most of the comments since mine show ignorance and bigotry

There two to three millions of illegal aliens already eligible for existing amnesty programs who have not filed because it is expensive and they hope it will get easier.

There are people who see a merit in exagerating the total number of illegals so there is no suprise in the exageration in the amount of Mexican remittances. Actually a change in the way the remittances are spent is important to acheiving sustainable job creation in the communities illegals are coming from.

If our American factories can not produce at a price for goods that we are willing to pay we will buy them elsewhere. Where would you have had us import from instead. Much more of the income of Mexican factory owners and workers is spent on goods imported from the United States than is the case in China.

It is possible for us to pick and choose which of their projects we consider worth funding.

Texan I agree with everything in your post it is just that infrastructure investment should be done at the same time.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sacramento

Gee Richard. I wonder why Mexico does not use its own resources to fund infastructure? Why don't they tax the remittances sent home ? Why don't they use their oil money to provide better schools and homes?
    As long as poorer countries can send unskilled workers here to take jobs from Americans and profit...nothing will change. Mexico and other Latin American countries need to provide for their own people.

Why don't they use their oil money to provide better schools and homes?
    Most of oil reveue goes into the general fund right now not enough of it is going to exploration to replace reserves.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote:
    "And Robert Pastor, a Latin America expert at American University, advocates a temporary $20 billion annual investment fund, with Mexico financing half, Canada, 10 percent and the United States 40 percent.

Pastor points out that a transitional development fund in the European Union helped poorer nations prosper, and that slowed illegal migration."

Robert Pastor is considered the "father of the North American Union": I believe he wrote the original "position piece" on it for the Council of Foreign Relations's flagship publication.

Also, from what I read, people in the United Kingdom have not noticed much "slowdown" in illegal immigration to their already overpopulated areas!

http://www.indexmundi.com/mexico/unemployment_rate.html
    Year Unemployment rate Rank Percent Change Date of Information
    2003 3.00 % 168 2002
    2004 3.30 % 167 10.00 % 2003
    2005 3.20 % 27 -3.03 % 2004 est.
    2006 3.60 % 30 12.50 % 2005 est.
    2007 3.20 % 32 -11.11 % 2006 est.
    2008 3.70 % 42 15.63 % 2007 est.
    2009 4.00 % 46 8.11 % October 2008

Why does Mexico need more jobs? They have a lot of our jobs - Hersey, Ford and a host of traitor companies moved their for cheap labor. And Mexico pays too little and offers no benefits. So how are jobs going to solve the problem.

In spite of the global recession, the unemployment rate in Mexico is FOUR PER CENT.

I think we should be demanding to migrate there to get work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12