Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sacramento City Council recall rally

I attended the rally today at 12 noon. Talked to Paul Smith, a candidate for California's 5th Congressional District against Rep. Doris Matsui(D). To give you an idea of what her position is on immigration, get this:
    She is in favor of a visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States. "Winning the lottery" takes on a whole new meaning when it comes to immigration. Once in the country these new immigrants can apply for taxpayer funded services etc, etc.
    Anyway I talked to Paul and he told me the city council refused to issue a permit allowing the rally (based on a seldom used technicality) but they were able to get an injunction just before noon. (Talk about cheap and petty).
    I would guess that about 200 folks showed up (wished it were 2,000) but it's a start. Hopefully something will come of this.
    To get an idea of the kind of self serving fools that serve on the council, A local TV news show caught this from council member Rob Fong when asked if he had held any townhall meetings to get a feel for how his district felt about sanctioning Arizona over the immigration issue. Here is what he said.

“Well, I didn’t ask them what they want me to do cause I’ve never asked people what they wanted me to do or how they wanted me to voteâ€
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.

50,000 isnt too bad and I do like the idea of a lottery for all to participate in. Mexico is going to have to be told "NO" some time and denied their invasion. A few may enter but this Reconqista business where they are flooding over the border must end.

Re: 50,000

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    50,000 isnt too bad and I do like the idea of a lottery for all to participate in. Mexico is going to have to be told "NO" some time and denied their invasion. A few may enter but this Reconqista business where they are flooding over the border must end.
    Yea, but what about this part... "without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States."
    No amnesty until the border is secured... then no amnesty.

fatfenders wrote:
    "She is in favor of a visa lottery. Each year 50,000 names are chosen to come to the US legally without regards to their needs, intentions, education level or whether they would benefit the United States."

This entirely unnecessary legal visa program was the "brainchild" of the late Senator Edward Kennedy because he thought enough Irish applicants weren't receiving visas.

Another legal visa program which was deliberately planned and rammed through Congress fairly recently was the program for "Refugees" who might be "persecuted" in their home countries. The program for refugees from Somalia (run primarily through Lutheran Charities) became so corrupt that it had to be halted temporarily. We are being repayed for our generosity by radicalized first-generation "Somalia-Americans" returning to Islamic countries to receive "terrorist training". A third legal visa program which has been expanded largely through efforts of Islamic groups in the United States is the "Religious Workers" program, which used to be used almost exclusively to accomodate Catholic priests, Jewish Rabbis, and other other certifiable religious workers, rather than a wide variety of new "religious lay workers" claimed by Islam in addition to their immans, and people who practice what are in effect cults rather than recognized religions. Some of these openly practice animal sacrifice.

A bill has been introduced into the House of Representatives which would end the Visa Lottery: see NumbersUSA for information:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/ ... e-act.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sacramento City Council recall rally

[quote="fatfenders"]
    “Well, I didn’t ask them what they want me to do cause I’ve never asked people what they wanted me to do or how they wanted me to voteâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)