Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

It is a sad day in America

www.michnews.com

It is a sad day in America
    By Marty Lich
    www.MichNews.com
    Jul 20, 2005

To quote Minutemen leader Jim Gilchrist “It truly is a sad day in America when the First Amendment rights are preserved only for those who carry the biggest stick. The alternative is to remain a cringing little mouse and forever relinquish your unalienable rights to peacefully speak or assemble�.

The Minutemen are pleading for support from American citizens willing to brave the elements. The elements are the Brown Berets. More reports from the Minutemen of Campo: These Mexican brown berets, stormed the VFW Lodge, damaging signs and other property. They were eventually repelled by the late-arriving San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. No arrests were made. One California Minuteman volunteer, Jim Woods, was physically assaulted by a gang of ten of Navarro's thugs as he sat in his car alone at a border outpost. He was physically restrained in his car seat by the brown berets, who threatened to kill him. They stole his keys from the ignition and left him stranded without food or water for several hours. When Jim Woods identified two of the gang members to the Sheriff's Dept. and asked for an arrest, no action was taken by the Sheriff's deputies. One deputy just responded to Mr. Wood's plea for help with "Oh, you just lost your keys," despite repeated pleas to the contrary from Mr. Woods.

Be warned that the roving gangs of adversaries engaging the California Minutemen WILL physically attack you if they outnumber you. I repeat, they WILL physically attack you. Stay in groups, and stay LEGALLY armed with pepper spray...tasers...etc. Sidearms are legal in certain areas in Campo. The rampage was orchestrated by Armando Navarro, a known anti-American racist, who holds a comfortable, taxpayer funded, tenured position as a professor (of hate and blood-letting?) at the University of California - Riverside, Ca

So who are we trying to protect America, and American citizens from? Foes within us, and foes sanctioned by numerous police departments across the country. Our own government disregards these reconquistas. I received an email note from the brown berets last spring, short, pithy, to the point…

To: Marty Lich

We have your address. Our deputies will soon
    pay you a visit

They posted my personal information with it. I suppose just to let me know that yes indeed, they do know who I am and where I live. They haven’t shown up and I am not holding my breath waiting either. The reality is, these people operate by sheer numbers. When they have the One on One advantage, they are like monsters that go Bump In The Night. Operating best under the umbrella of fear, the umbrella of intimidation, and the umbrella name-calling.

My question to you is: are you afraid?

If you are they have won the war. If they have won the war then we have lost this country. It is that simple. They will no longer be the “reconquistas�, they will be the “conquistadores� Meaning the conquerors.

Get involved. Please.

Because like the reconquistas there is safety in numbers.

The Arizona Minutemen campaign worked because of the sheer volume of volunteers. Please, please, go to Campo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is a sad day in America and a very dangerous day and the most frightening period of American History in the making.

Why wouldn't the Sheriff's Department help the Minute Men and arrest them?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right on the money, Judy. WHERE was AMERICAN law enforcement when this was allowed to happen?? They were right THERE and did NOTHING. This is inexcusable and every one of them should be fired ASAP. Are our law enforcement officials so intimidated by these Mexican GANGS that they are going to sit back and let American citizens be brutalized???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

This article has been added to the homepgage

http://www.alipac.us/article-556-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Why wouldn't the Sheriff's Department help the Minute Men and arrest them?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS!!
    if an illegal alien had been accousted by a citizen and law enforcement failed to intervene, the ACLU would be filing charges

I wonder what state this volunteer was from ... maybe he can sue under the 14th Amendments right to "equal protection"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"