Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They need electronics. They could make effective, low tech transmitters (bugs) for a few dollars apiece. They would be able to hear them coming way before they got there. Our government could provide them with the necessary equipment that would keep them safer, but we know the government will not make it harder on the mexicans. Border patrol agents are sacrificial lambs.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This IS an act of war and terrorism. I sent the pictures to all on my contact list!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

You Know, if only 1/100% of all trained Combat Engineers that were once with the military knew about this, I bet they would come together by the 10's of 1000's and go boobytrap the border, south of our border of course. Wow, that Combat Engineering training that I received might pay off after all. Also, am uploading the sites to send to my elected officials here also...

Officials: Wire could have decapitated Border Patrol agents

Feb 13, 2008

Story Highlights
    The thick metal wire stretched across the border road and led into Mexico

Agents discovered it Saturday after a surveillance camera spotted suspicious activity

Officials say they suspect that drug or illegal immigrant smugglers are involved

No arrests have been made on either side of the border

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- U.S. border officers found a wire between two fences along the U.S.-Mexican border that, when stretched taut, could have seriously harmed or even decapitated Border Patrol agents, Congress was told Wednesday.

"It was configured in a way so that, if it was pulled, it would take off the head of a Border Patrol agent riding in an open car," Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said at a House budget hearing.

The wire was discovered Saturday when authorities monitoring a surveillance camera saw two people on the north side of the border east of the San Ysidro Port of Entry, in the San Diego sector.

Border Patrol agents sent to the area found a thick metal wire tied to a secondary fence.

The wire stretched across the border road and led into Mexico through a hole in the primary fence, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

When pulled tight, the wire would be about 4 feet high -- about neck level for an agent riding on an all-terrain vehicle, CBP said.

Officials said they suspected that drug or illegal immigrant smugglers were involved.

No arrests were made on either side of the border. The wire was removed, and no injuries or damage took place, CBP said.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/02/13/border.wire/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12