Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

what if he hit your car with your wife and kids inside

stuff like this put's fire in my viens ... no issue, and I mean no issue has burnt my back side like the illegal immigration issue ... hmmm, should I just sit back until my social security number is used by a criminal to get a job .... should I turn the other cheek as I watch little girls get raped by an illegal alien child molestor ... do I turn a blind eye to the DUI illegal as he plows his car into a mini van packed with a mom and kids coming back from the park ... do I shout at the top of my lungs as I pay higher taxes to support the illegal alien family with 6 kids, but cannot afford to have one of my own ... do I just fall asleep in the emergency room as I wait 12 hours because of the back log of immigrants waiting for free health care ... what about my car that was hit by an illegal and takes off because of fear of deportation ... do I just get used to the higher rates because I am required to have insurance "It's the law" and lord knows I'll get pounded if I break it ... you people need to get motivated ... why do you wait until it happens to you or a family member ... then you have no one to blame but yourself ... then it's too late "Mox Nix" it doesnt matter
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:28 am Post subject:

MelvinPainter wrote:

Quote:
    she was of the illegal alien race.

To my knowledge, there is no such thing as an "illegal alien race." Wink

Heck don't you know that there is. Haven't you heard of guy name ET?

Also has anyone notice that the father got picked up by his drunken brother, sheesh. Thank God they arrested both of them. Yes drinking is a culture thing. That is why you see alot of Beers companies sponsoring hispanic events. As in many cultures, there are folks who do drink and some who don't. In the hispanic cultures is accepted and tolerated.

When I was in Mexico as a child, I recall a family member allowing their kids to sip champagne, just little. Of course, my parents didn't allow me to even take a little sip. Since we don't allow alcohol in our home, Thank God. Having said that, I do notice when the Mexicans men gather, that is the first things, they buy alot of cases of beer and other drinks. They just sit around and drink and have a conversation. That is the reason I stopped going to my cousin house. Her husband drinks especially when there is a gathering at their house for an occasion. We had a vehicle that was giving us problems, but before that we would go visit my cousin. Well as the van got a little worse, my father and I felt the vehicle was not safe to travel on the freeway but only around town. Well my cousin invited us to a party at her house. Well we explain we couldn't go, because of our vehicle we would have to take the freeway to get there. So they came and pick us up. Well after the party, I expected for my cousin to drive us back home, well guess who drove? her husband. I just prayed on my way back for a safe journey. I notice a little side to side driving. When we finally got home safely Thank God, I told my father if he notice something while we were driven back, and he said yes he notice. He stated to me exactly what I felt. Since then we find excuses not to go at all and never did we.

“She thinks it was an accident. She believes he is a great dad,â€

These people are defective.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Man charged with homicide in cop crash

Man charged with homicide in cop crash

July 15, 2007
    FROM STNG WIRE REPORTS
    A 22-year-old man was charged with reckless homicide for allegedly causing an accident on the Southwest Side Friday night that killed in off-duty police officer.

Charges were filed Saturday night against Manuel Puga, of Chicago, according to police News Affairs Officer Laura Kubiak. Puga was charged with two felonies and five misdemeanors.

The two felonies are reckless homicide and aggravated driving under the influence. The misdemeanor charges are driving with a license never issued, operating a vehicle without insurance, possession of cannabis, driving under the influence of alcohol, and transporting alcohol in an open container.

Police officer Wayne Smith, 34, was killed in a crash shortly before midnight on the city's Southwest Side, Kubiak said. Smith was an 11-year Chicago Police officer veteran.

Smith was traveling south on Ashland Avenue at 31st Street on his motorcycle and entering the intersection when a 2002 Ford Explorer traveling north on Ashland allegedly made a left turn, police News Affairs Officer Amina Greer said.

The Explorer cut-off the motorcycle when it turned, forcing the motorcycle to crash into the Explorer, according to Kubiak.

After the impact, Puga allegedly got out of the SUV and started to flee on foot, Kubiak said. Puga was apprehended near the scene a short time later.

Smith was taken to John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County and pronounced dead, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office. An autopsy showed Smith died from multiple injuries.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/4694 ... es.article

I'd bet my right arm this moron is an illegal alien. Since Cook County is a sanctuary they go out of their way to NOT PUBLISH THE STATUS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    What kind of a man would leave his son in a crashed vehicle?
    This is just beyond me.
    apparently someone who knew he was illegal and didnt care about nothing but him self.

let him fry

The first sign it's an illegal is a 'hit and run'! They ALWAYS run! But this is the most despicable thing I have ever read! Only a monster could leave his own child to die because he is afraid of la migra! Cowardly bastard!!!

I'm sending this story to that illegal lover Geraldo, who says illegals do not cause anymore deaths from drinking than Americans. They not only kill our kids with impugnity but now we have proof that they don't even care about their OWN kids! What could be worse than leaving your own precious child to die in an accident that was caused by your drunkenness??? There's a special place in hell for this guy!!!!

AmericanMe wrote:
    The first sign it's an illegal is a 'hit and run'! They ALWAYS run!
    This is the first thing they teach in Drivers Education here in California. Did you know, all the illegals drive wearing track shoes?
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Illegals take the saying "hit and run" literally!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast