Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin Is Pro Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - Univision

Hey Shara meet the end of the road for your 2012 Presidential bid.

Sarah Palin Is Pro Amnesty For Illegal Aliens - Univision Interview

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 6:56:23 PM by RebelYell1990

Sarah Palin finally came out and made her stance on illegal immigration clear. She is pro amnesty for illegal aliens. In an interview to Univision she stated unequivocally that she is for a pathway to citizenship. In the same interview she says she is against amnesty for illegal aliens. Have your cake and eat it to, I think that is called.

Back on the same day that John McCain chose Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential candidate I started investigating Palin's past on illegal immigration. I invited others to send in anything they found. There was nothing on the record. Many did write in and said that Laura Ingraham said that one time she was talking to Palin and she said she was against amnesty. That was the only statement anywhere that could be found.

Now we know that she is against amnesty, all the while she is for it with a "pathway to citizenship".

You see this is what is wrong with these people. They think they can be on both sides of the issue at once and that simply isn't possible. You are either against amnesty or you are not. If you are for a pathway to citizenship for those who have illegally entered our country then you are pro-amnesty as you have virtually absolved them of all of their illegality.

People have bashed me for questioning "the Palin". They wrote in to say that obviously she is against illegal immigration. This was all wishful thinking and like so many other issues that the politicians have avoided, until they take a clear stance don't assume anything (and even then, if they're only saying it look at their record).

Sarah Palin is in lock-step with John McCain when it comes to amnesty for illegal aliens. Her answers are almost indistinguishable from McCain's, Obama's or even the most pro-illegal alien congressman in the house, Luis Gutierrez, for that matter.

Read it and weep.

Univision

Univision: Governor, let me ask you about immigration. How many undocumented immigrants are there in Alaska? Sarah Palin: I don't know, I don't know. That's a good question.

Univision: As governor, how do you deal with them? Do you think they all should be deported? Sarah Palin: There is no way that in the US we would roundup every illegal immigrant - there are about 12 million of the illegal immigrants - not only economically is that just an impossibility but that's not a humane way anyway to deal with the issue that we face with illegal immigration.

Univision: Do you then favor an amnesty for the 12 or 13 million undocumented immigrants? Sarah Palin: No, I do not. I do not. Not total amnesty. You know, people have got to follow the rules. They've got to follow the bar, and we have got to make sure that there is equal opportunity and those who are here legally should be first in line for services being provided and those opportunities that this great country provides.

Univision: To clarify, so you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants? Sarah Palin: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Univision: What is your strategy? How are you planning to win the latino vote? Sarah Palin: I will tell you, I wish that there were more hours in the day so that we can get out there and to more of the communities with such the strong Latino vote that is out there and really tell them that we desire to work for them. We are asking them to hire us and let us work for them.

Sickening we can't find a real leader in this country who cares about Americans first.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2312247/posts

ELE

More Research is needed.

I want to investigate this matter more closely. I thought that Palin was against Amnesty. But then I also used to think that Univision was pro-American.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well it appears that the interview was from 10/08 but Free Republic just posted it. If this is not true the Conservatives for Palin had better run a rebuttal very quickly or she is toast.

Is there a direct link to the Univision article somewhere ? This does not make a lot of sense and was either poorly translated or poorly written.

I don't think she is for Amnesty or any kind of pathway to citizenship.

She recently made a terse remark about IA's and Driver License on Twitter so I do not believe she supports them in any way.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I just emailed the editors of http://www.conservatives4palin.com/ asking for clarification. They had better get on top of this quickly as Free Republic is a huge Conservative blog site.

*Edit* Just received a response from conservatives4palin.com and will post when I get more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I just emailed the editors of http://www.conservatives4palin.com/ asking for clarification. They had better get on top of this quickly as Free Republic is a huge Conservative blog site.
    Thanks Bulldogger cause you are right she would be toast.

Someone needs to ask her strait out.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Don't confuse "Pathway to citizenship" and "amnesty" anyone who uses these too statements in the same paragraph, doesn't believe "pathway to citizenship" is amnesty!

They believe if you pay a fine, BLAH BLAH BLAH we all know the speal, it is not amnesty. IT IS ONE AND THE SAME....AMNESTY!!!!

I have heard Palin say this before...it really is a shame but we have to be really alert during the comming elections 2010 and 12 because they believe we are stupid enough fall for this.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The only "Pathway to citizenship" I want to see is by kicking illegal aliens out. They can go back to their own country and be citizens there. They should also remember to take their anchor babies with them, and not leave their problems with us to deal with. If they want to return, then let them get in line with everyone else and go through proper channels. LEGALLY.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Sorry i didn't know this was here. But I'm glad . Saves me the time of writing out the link .

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Well it appears that the interview was from 10/08 but Free Republic just posted it. If this is not true the Conservatives for Palin had better run a rebuttal very quickly or she is toast.
    Not really ! They are already making excuses for her . Blaming McCain.

We love our celebritites and idols . More so than our nation it seems .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast