Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    This is so very sad, I feel sorry for the boy, his mother has every right to keep him but she just gave him away.

......and for what? A battle that she is not even going to win. Talk about betrayal!!!!

She also said the boy may tour the U.S. to promote migrant rights. The little boy declined to talk to a reporter.
    This is beginning to amount to psychological child abuse. That 8 year old child cannot sufficiently understand the social and legal issues to make a reasoned decision to join the fray. They are using him as a puppet to parrot someone else's words. Does anyone on the planet think this child is espousing an opinion he has independently formed? Would they subject him to a reporter's questions to defend his position?

It reminds me of the infamous atheist Madelyn O'Hare who used her son as a prop to contest prayer in schools. When he grew up, he rebuffed her teachings and professed his Christianity. This child, as well, might eventually gain enough independence to be their worst nightmare.

Why aren't the child welfare authorities looking into this situation? Do they need some prompting?

April
    Saul is like all children at that age, trying to please his Mom. Plus I am sure he is frightened for her and does not clearly understand this is a problem of his Mom's own making and not the fault of the United States.

Elvira is truly and a selfish and cruel woman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12