Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Great work Zeezil!
    I SECOND THAT!! GREAT LETTER. VERY WELL STATED.

You may not agree with my email

but, I felt obliged to tell Mr Virers how I feel. This is what I sent:

Sir,
    It is with sadness that I see you are changing your position on educating illegal aliens. You have misplaced your compassion. It was in the right place originally. Your new stance rewards those who are here illegally and punishes the American taxpayer. If I stole a large sum of money from a customer, is it right that my children should be allowed to keep it because the restitution would cause some kind of harm to them??

I am so tired of our government letting its citizens down. Then someone like you stands up, does something in defense of our citizens and then backs down. I can only assume that you have knuckled under to special interest groups.

Have you not listened to Professor Gutierrez from Texas?? He tells his Hispanic students that this is their land and they must take it back, even if it means they must kill us. Then you ask us to assist in educating them to achieve this goal?? I, for one , do not plan to kill myself and that is what we are doing now.

I expect next, you will offer that tired argument that they are not violating criminal law they are violating civil law.You may not understand, but that does not make me feel any better about the situation.

Please do not reverse the patriotic effort you have achieved so far. Being conquered by force of education is no better than by force of arms.

What a shame!!!!

The children of illegal immigrants should be punished because of their parents' disrespect to this country and the lack of personal responsibility. Illegal immigrant college students are taking away opportunties from other students who are American born from American parents and students who immigrated legally. A person who came here illegally as a child is a criminal.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

ILLEGALS SHOULD NOT BE IN USA SCHOOLS AT ALL. I DONT CARE IF THEY PAY TEN TIMES THE TUITION. ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY REALLY. ITS ABOUT EJECTING ALL ILLEGALS FROM OUR COUNTRY....NO MATTER THEIR AGE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.

THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE HERE ...PERIOD. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. THAT ILLEGALS ARGUE THAT THEY HAVE SOME REASON TO STAY HERE IS FURTHER EVIDENCE THAT THEY SHOULD LEAVE. IF THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THEY NEED TO LEAVE AND APPLY THROUGH LEGAL CHANNELS, THEN THEY ARE NOT FIT TO BE ADMITTED AT ALL. THEY HAVE TO BE CAPABLE OF RESPECTING OUR LAWS AND OUR COUNTRY. THEY HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT A LAW IS AND THAT THEY MUST FOLLOW THE LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123