Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SC: Councilwoman Asks Support In Ending Illegal Immigration

Councilwoman Asks Support In Ending Illegal Immigration

WAGT.com
    February 1, 2011
    AIKEN, S.C

South Carolina is considering a tough new immigration law similar to Arizona, which has one of the harshest laws in the country and an Aiken County councilwoman is offering her support.

Aiken County Councilwoman Kathy Rawls says people who live in her area, district-1, are losing jobs to illegal immigrants. This is why she's asking fellow councilmembers to support state lawmakers as the consider the changing immigration bill (S.20) into law.

“I know many of my students that I've taught and others that have lost their jobs because someone hired an illegal to work in their place because they could hire the illegal at a lesser wage," Rawls said.

Rawls is asking her fellow councilmen to vote “yesâ€

you have to fight for your right girl this is your job get all of your friends & fight it your job . you are in American not Mexico fight for your right stand your ground . you have to be tough . SC get with it
    this is her job No the illegal Immigrants get them the hell Out
    good Luck & fight
    show Me your Birth Certificatie I don't care how long you are In this country show me your Paper ?
    No Amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    show Me your Birth Certificatie I don't care how long you are In this country show me your Paper ?
    No Amnesty
    The long form only also!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)