Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Millere wrote:

Obama = Bush
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Obama is much more dangerous where amnesty is concerned than Bush was (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So Nobama says he will secure the borders before passing immigration reform. Well what is stopping him? He didn't do it for the flu, so, HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they "come out of the shadows" they will no longer fit the business's bill so we will just have to import more illegals and the game goes on and on and on and on. They have NO intention on closing and securing our borders. What a joke. He has f@@@ed up our economy even more, is trying to turn us over to the UN and is trying to pass as much crap as he can so, since he can multitask so well, why hasn't he secured our border?

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    If they "come out of the shadows" they will no longer fit the business's bill so we will just have to import more illegals and the game goes on and on and on and on.
    You are exactly right! Once they receive some type of legal status, they immediately qualify for lawful minimum wages...then what? Legal status does nothing more than grant millions of foreigners the legal right to take millions of jobs from Americans and legitimatize wage suppression. How, exactly, is that fair and how will that affect the economy and the lives of Americans???

Also, they claim they want to provide a pathway to citizenship for the illegals already here, which, by their estimates, are roughly 12 million. Just what do they propose to do if that number well exceeds 20+ million? Then will their families be allowed in as well? Where will it end?

Schumer Promises 'Sweeping' Immig. Legislation

....and Americans promise a "sweeping" push-back. Count on it, Senator.

Washington DC Office 202.224.3027

New York City 212.486.4430
    Albany 518.431.4070
    Binghantom 607.772.6792
    Buffalo 716.846.4111
    Hudson Valley 914.734.1532
    Long Island 631.753.0978
    Rochester 585.263.5866
    Syracuse 315.423.5471

http://schumer.senate.gov/new_website/contact.cfm

If I hear or read we need to get these people OUT OF THE SHADOWS one more time im gonna puke!!!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    If I hear or read we need to get these people OUT OF THE SHADOWS one more time im gonna puke!!!!!!
    ME TOO! Illegal immigrants are not "hiding in the shadows", they are "lurking in the shadows" because they know they are breaking the law. IMO they are already criminals and are a threat to all of us every day. They steal jobs, rape, molest, rob, invade homes, murder, and drive drunk. None of them deserve a "pathway" to citizenship. All of them deserve to be deported.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I believe that this year, we can pass comprehensive, strong, fair immigration reform," Schumer said.
    Fair to who Senator?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12