Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMO, this story is more important for our cause than HB 1804 withstanding two lawsuits in Oklahoma. It's been easy for some of these sanctuary states to flaunt federal laws before the U.S. reached it's IA saturation point, but now they'll be forced to sink or swim. The more economic power that law abiding states have over states like California the better. There is a non-violent civil war being waged in the U.S. right now and money = power.

while at the same time ...

Let's see how fast the remaining businesses RUN to other states:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... ealth.html

Assembly to vote on plan Monday
    By Bill Ainsworth
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER

December 15, 2007

SACRAMENTO – Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Assembly Speaker Fabian Núñez, D-Los Angeles, have reached a tentative agreement on a health care deal that would impose a fee of up to 6.5 percent of payroll on large companies that don't cover their workers.
    The plan is aimed at covering as much as 70 percent of the 5.1 million people who are uninsured during any month in California, while injecting the state's ailing health care system with billions of dollars in new funds.

The Assembly plans a vote Monday.

But Senate President Pro Tempore Don Perata, D-Oakland, isn't on board and has no plans to call the Senate back next week to approve the legislation.

In addition, the financing part of the proposal – including employer fees, hospital fees and a tobacco tax of up to $2 per pack of cigarettes – would have to win approval from voters in a separate ballot initiative in November.

In 2006, tobacco companies spent more than $60 million to defeat a proposed cigarette tax increase in California.

Perata said Thursday that it would be difficult to persuade voters to approve the plan when the state is facing a possible $14 billion budget deficit.

“I am not interested in going around and saying we just passed a health care bill when I know in my heart it's not going anywhere,â€

AT one time California was a great state. Go West young man was the outcry across the country. Everyone flooded to California for the great opportunities. We had everything tourism, economy from Military installations, agriculture and the start of electronics in Silicon Valley, etc.

What happened - Was it the cry across Mexico of go North young man?

The difference when Americans across this nation came to California they added to our economy, they helped California grow into the 5th largest economy in the world. When we were invaded from the south our economy has plunged into a third world economy.

We hear the politicans and pro-immigration activist telling us the U.S. needs the illegal immigrants for our economy to survive. Beware America, take a good look at California because if this invasion isn't stop, this is your future.

Last year San Diego co. hospitals lost 155 million dollars spent on illegals!
    What does that tell you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We claim 0 dependents on our CA State taxes and still when we pay our taxes in April we always ended up owing the State. We had to change to quarterly because even if we have a check to them before the April deadline you get fined for owing them. I had always thought that April was the due date for all taxes owed, but once again I was wrong. They want their money up front. From now on I am going to write in the memo section of my checks "By cashing this check you are agreeing to using my taxes to benefit legal citizens only"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12