Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Sean Hannity: ‘Scott Walker Is Right’ On Immigration, Time To Protect American Jobs F

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Hannity: ‘Scott Walker Is Right’ On Immigration, Time To Protect American Jobs F

Sean Hannity: ‘Scott Walker Is Right’ On Immigration, Time To Protect American Jobs First

by Matthew Boyle
    22 Apr 2015
    Washington, DC
    121 comments

Fox News anchor and nationally syndicated radio host Sean Hannity is backing up Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker—a likely 2016 GOP presidential candidate—even as much of the political establishment has their knives out for Walker while he’s seeking to protect American workers’ job opportunities from illegal and legal immigrants.

“The economy is a disaster by any measure. I’m so tired of being lied to. I’m so tired of the fact that there are so many people in this country that are suffering and that these problems could be easily fixed,” Hannity said.

Besides from a few rogue conservatives the Republican Party isn’t jumping on this and taking ownership of all of this. They’re just not and it’s very, very, very frustrating that they’re not doing it. I don’t understand it. I actually have more problems with the Republicans than I do with Democrats because the Republicans should know better. I expect the Republicans to actually be the party that goes out there and leads—that’s what I want from the Republican Party.

Let me say this, for example, you have Scott Walker. Scott Walker made a point about immigration and how Americans are hurting because of illegal immigration. If you have 11 million illegal immigrants who are in this country who didn’t respect our laws and didn’t respect our sovereignty—I’m not arguing what should happen to these people right now, follow my argument here—think about this

Hannity then ticked off several statistics showing that American workers need help before the political class in Washington does anything else to protect illegal aliens and future legal immigrants.

We have 93 million Americans out of the labor force. We have 40 consecutive months of 46 plus million Americans on food stamps—our fellow Americans. We have nearly 50 million Americans in poverty,” Hannity said. “Now, I see that these D.C. establishment types are all over Scott Walker. If we didn’t have 11 million illegal immigrants and they did their jobs securing the border, then that would be 11 million more opportunities potentially for Americans to have jobs.

That doesn’t include the impact on our infrastructure, our healthcare system, our criminal justice system, our educational system. It’s an awful lot of people and if these D.C. establishment folks—Republicans and Democrats—if they put half the effort into helping these desperate Americans. Again, let me give you numbers—93 million Americans out of the labor force, 40 consecutive months 46 plus million Americans on food stamps. That’s nearly 20 million more than when Obama took office. Nearly 50 million Americans in poverty, nearly 20 million more than when Obama took office.

Hannity said that if the political establishment spent “half” as much effort helping Americans as it has attacking Walker, maybe the country would be in a better position.

If these establishment folks instead of attacking guys like Scott Walker—if they put half the effort into helping these desperate Americans as they do into helping the people who don’t respect American laws, don’t respect American sovereignty, maybe those people would be back in the labor force and back working again.

Also, maybe we wouldn’t be $18 trillion in debt. Scott Walker is right. These Washington bureaucrats have failed in their duty which is to secure our borders and now it’s resulting in a situation where it’s making it harder for our American citizens to find work. I care about people from other countries but I care about American citizens first. Get these Americans working first. Get the economy rolling again first. I got to tell you, it’s very, very frustrating to sit back and watch all of this happen. Now you got John McCain, leading liberal Republican, attacking Scott Walker on immigration

Hannity read from an article on Breitbart News about how Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) has been leading liberal Republican attacks against Walker, then noted that Americans will in fact do the jobs the political class in Washington wants to fill with foreign workers.

“It’s not just the liberal media, you got RINO Republicans like John McCain—the most pro-amnesty Republican there is—he says ‘I think most statistics show they fill a part of the workforce that is needed.’ Really? ‘Americans won’t do this kind of work.’ I would, if I was out of work,” Hannity said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...an-jobs-first/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    This article is a good thing. It's nice to see that Walker has started a national conversation on this issue of protecting Americans and their jobs. Sen. Sessions has been trying to have this conversation but the media has failed give it the necessary attention. Now we have a presidential candidate saying the same thing Sessions has been saying repeatedly and the media is all over it. Now I hope we can keep the conversation going for another 19 months!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too bad Sean Hannity came out in support of immigration reform amnesty for illegals while we were fighting a losing battle to stop Rubio, McCain, Graham, Obama, and Reid's Amnesty Bill S. 744 in 2013.

Hannity supporting Scott Walker is a prior amnesty supporter supporting a prior amnesty supporter.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hannity is so defiant! He supported Geo. Bush, now he says its costing American jobs? What the hell did think Bush's policies did? Hannity has no mind of his own, he is only a follower, but now he is fully exposed for what he is, a paid shill!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Too bad Sean Hannity came out in support of immigration reform amnesty for illegals while we were fighting a losing battle to stop Rubio, McCain, Graham, Obama, and Reid's Amnesty Bill S. 744 in 2013.

Hannity supporting Scott Walker is a prior amnesty supporter supporting a prior amnesty supporter.

W
    I guess it's a good thing, though, having Sean Hannity supporting our cause, maybe it will lead to other talk-heads supporting our cause. I love how quickly the support has come forth for the notion of reducing legal immigration as well, and I hope they soon start talking about a 10 Year Moratorium, because that's what we need and we need it now. What's been going on is outrageous and it has to stop.
    Last edited by Judy; 04-23-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn